Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43

Thread: invite to Test Server Please

  1. #1
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1

    invite to Test Server Please

    Dear Betty,

    please Invite me to Test Server

    ID account : 28753195
    JAGOAN

    best regard

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,601
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGOAN View Post
    Dear Betty,

    please Invite me to Test Server

    ID account : 28753195
    JAGOAN

    best regard
    Dear Leader
    We've unlocked the test server entry for your account now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    1 more betty ..
    my friend want too for review Heroes on Youtube

    Please Invite

    ID : 24756243
    Donny Lie

    Best Regard

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,601
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGOAN View Post
    1 more betty ..
    my friend want too for review Heroes on Youtube

    Please Invite

    ID : 24756243
    Donny Lie

    Best Regard
    Dear Leader
    We've unlocked the test server entry for your account now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    1

    Invite test server

    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We've unlocked the test server entry for your account now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Please unlocked the test server for my account:
    ID: 24867500
    Server: 20
    Thank you so much.

  6. #6
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,601
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.linh View Post
    Please unlocked the test server for my account:
    ID: 24867500
    Server: 20
    Thank you so much.
    Dear Leader
    We've unlocked the test server entry for your account now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #7
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We've unlocked the test server entry for your account now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    i cant see Private server

    Use Heroes Charge HD

  8. #8
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    1
    Please unlock the server test on mine too. Thanks in advanced. More Power to Ucool!
    Account ID: 27581172
    Server 203

  9. #9
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGOAN View Post
    i cant see Private server

    Use Heroes Charge HD
    Test server is only available for non HD Heroes Charge.

  10. #10
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,601
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGOAN View Post
    i cant see Private server

    Use Heroes Charge HD
    Dear Leader
    You have to use Non-HD android version to join the test server. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  11. #11
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,601
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TwentySix View Post
    Please unlock the server test on mine too. Thanks in advanced. More Power to Ucool!
    Account ID: 27581172
    Server 203
    Dear Leader
    We've unlocked the test server entry for you. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 04-28-2018 at 01:49 AM.

  12. #12
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    4
    Would like an invite to the test server please. Account ID:28479306, server 30

  13. #13
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,601
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazad Dum View Post
    Would like an invite to the test server please. Account ID:28479306, server 30
    Dear Leader
    We've unlocked the test server entry for your account now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  14. #14
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    3
    I would like access to test server for both my accounts if possible.

    Account ID: 28800557
    10100946

  15. #15
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,601
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerkal View Post
    I would like access to test server for both my accounts if possible.

    Account ID: 28800557
    10100946
    Dear Leader
    We've unlocked the test server entry for your accounts now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •