Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New player here - Some highlights I'd like to share

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    3

    Talking New player here - Some highlights I'd like to share

    Hello guys,
    My nickname is Khaye'raz, I am from Brazil and I have a huge experience with MOBA games.
    I came from LoL, where I was main Jungler or Mid laner. I am not playing it anymore since last year due how much the game demands from your life, but I am MOBA games lover so I've decided to play mobile versions since then.

    I play Mobile Legends, Arena of Valor, Heroes Evolved and Vainglory; but actually I was more addicted to MLBB and AoV that are the ones I was playing the most...since I decided to try Heroes Arena last week. I am in love with HA, really! But even thou, here I saw some problems that I'd like to share with you guys (mainly Devs) hoping to contribute on making HA a better game, and also getting some answers to some doubts I actually have.

    So I will start with some doubts and things I did't like so much, and finalize with the things I liked the most here.

    Doubts


    1. What is the actual META of the game? My team composition is by far not normal. Most of the time we have no Tanks or Support but we do have 5 MM, 5 Mages or 5 Assassins...or a mix of them, but no Tank or Support.

    2. Not only that, but also how they are organized during lane phase. I think 90% of the games I've played so far my team was like 1-4-1, 0-4-1 or even 0-5-0.
    As main Mid laner or Jungler, that's really strange to me. The game starts and then in the first minute I have my entire team with me in the mid lane.
    In LoL, as most of you already know, it is 1-1-2 and a Jungler; the same is in AoV. MLBB and Heroes Evolved is a bit different because for those two the Jungler role is not really a role, no one is dedicated to the jungle. So for both the most common lane phase team organization is 2-1-2 or 1-2-3.
    Is it normal here, to have lane phase team organization like 1-4-1, 0-4-1 or even 0-5-0?

    3. In which rank am I going to find competitive games and players? My actual rank is Platinum IV and since then I am playing against terrible players.
    I always have to carry my team. Actually I have 87 games and 90% of win rate, 29 TK, 7 QK, 4 PK and 31 Godlikes....I mean, that's a lot. I am not saying that to "brag how good I am", no, but to show that something is wrong with the players I play with and against.
    I thought they were BOTs but I played some CO vs AI games and noticed BOTs act differently, they run when low health. So the ones I was playing were real people - I think.

    4. Why heroes and skins are so expensive here? HA is the most expensive MOBA ever. Even more expensive than LoL.
    For Brazilians a common hero like Acolith, that costs 1388 diamonds, is 174.99 Brazilian Reais...with this money you can go to a supermarket and buy food for half of the month for a family of 3~4 people. Sun Wukong for example costs 344.99 reais...food for the whole month.
    All the other MOBAs a hero will cost you 30.00 to 45.00 Brazilian Reais and a rare skin 60.00 Brazilian Reais. The difference is brutal.

    5. The Dragon and Elemental Lord, what are their buffs when killed?

    6. I am testing most of the heroes and they seem quite balanced, but sometimes I think Tanks are not too Tanky...or maybe MM are too burst and their life steal maybe a bit high - I noticed nobody uses Lethal Lance equip. And in my opinion we have too much CC in MM kits, but just a little in Tank kits.

    7. I love using Reddit, but I noticed that HA Reddit community is a ghost town =/

    Good things


    1. There is a real jungler role and a decent jungle.

    2. The "Summoners Rift" size is perfect. But I really don't like to much its design.
    I recently so a gameplay from last year and the "Summoners Rift" design was much better.

    3. Heroes design are amazing and I liked most of the kits.

    4. Liked the equips. Maybe in the future you could add even more, to diversify builds.

    5. Loved the spells, really similar to LoL ones.

    6. Decent amount of heroes.

    7. A good Dragon and "Baron".


    I really appreciate the game and any answer or feedback in this post.
    Sorry about my english.

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 xxSniperGamingxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    19
    2. Players will never change. This is just not possible to change... ppl rush mid and think they are pro. You can play in a annoying way to your enemies and push a other lane. This is very annoying, aspecially when u play Samanosuke, hes a absolute BEAST.
    5. Dragon gives your team money and EXP, Baron gives you 10% dmg reduction ( I think) and health regen.
    Also, you are a new player. If you want some builds and tricks from a proffesional player feel free to ask bc idk

  3. #3
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    9
    Think of this game as a fast phased lol game because a normal game usually ends in 6-8 minutes and there is no roles and lanes because doesnít matter if ur adc ur mage u can go wherever u want just farm farm farm everyone is a jungler and will start at the jungle then go farm all lanes then group and thatís it

  4. #4
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    9
    I already quit this game because can u imagine being a challenger player in league of legend and most of ur games is vs diamond and plat players lol for example last season I was rank 5 with around 900+ stars and Iím not gonna lie out of those 900 stars 700+ stars is from winning against diamond plat players lmao so how fun is that

  5. #5
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 xxSniperGamingxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    19
    U quit ha alredy wow

  6. #6
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    9
    well i got bored of the game after getting all heroes all skins and legendary runes but mostly after getting to rank 1 on my server and playing vs diamonds all the time killed the game for me and yea having nothing to buy sucks as well they should really add more runes

  7. #7
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by xxSniperGamingxx View Post
    2. Players will never change. This is just not possible to change... ppl rush mid and think they are pro. You can play in a annoying way to your enemies and push a other lane. This is very annoying, aspecially when u play Samanosuke, hes a absolute BEAST.
    5. Dragon gives your team money and EXP, Baron gives you 10% dmg reduction ( I think) and health regen.
    Also, you are a new player. If you want some builds and tricks from a proffesional player feel free to ask bc idk
    2. Yep, that's the problem. Even being mid laner or jungler, I am obligated to go top or bot to push it alone.

    5. Thank you man, this information will help me a lot. I noticed also that players in this game, at least Platinum - my actual rank, are not driven to objectives. Never focus on a Dragon, Lord, Turrets....nothing besides team fights.

    Thank you for helping me on those questions!

  8. #8
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    Think of this game as a fast phased lol game because a normal game usually ends in 6-8 minutes and there is no roles and lanes because doesn’t matter if ur adc ur mage u can go wherever u want just farm farm farm everyone is a jungler and will start at the jungle then go farm all lanes then group and that’s it
    But even being fast phased, that only means the phases are shorter no? Even thou you still have lane phase to secure your lvl 4 as a Jungler and Mid to get ult and go for a gank; MM still are late game driven and should focus on lane farm and push to get stronger in the late game, there is still the mid game to secure key objectives as Dragon and Lord. The only difference is that all those phases are shorter.

    And for sure there is a jungler and keep this role is important in a team, not that one but all them.
    I am playing Olivia right now as jungler, she is amazing. I clear my jungle and go gank a lane, then farm again and gank another one. Due her high mobility I am able to farm a lot and go to a specific lane much faster than anyone, and also secure key objectives. I always end the game super fed and at least 4~5 lvls ahead then the most fed opponent.
    And doing this I help my whole team to be ahead in the game.

  9. #9
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    505
    Rep Power
    19
    :/ LF> more insight

  10. #10
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaye'raz View Post
    But even being fast phased, that only means the phases are shorter no? Even thou you still have lane phase to secure your lvl 4 as a Jungler and Mid to get ult and go for a gank; MM still are late game driven and should focus on lane farm and push to get stronger in the late game, there is still the mid game to secure key objectives as Dragon and Lord. The only difference is that all those phases are shorter.

    And for sure there is a jungler and keep this role is important in a team, not that one but all them.
    I am playing Olivia right now as jungler, she is amazing. I clear my jungle and go gank a lane, then farm again and gank another one. Due her high mobility I am able to farm a lot and go to a specific lane much faster than anyone, and also secure key objectives. I always end the game super fed and at least 4~5 lvls ahead then the most fed opponent.
    And doing this I help my whole team to be ahead in the game.
    this is not leauge of legend bro doesnt matter what role u pick u can go to any lane or jungle even if u pick support role u can still go jungle and go gank other lanes

    not like leauge of legend that has this rule
    Tank/Bruiser=Top lane
    Mage=Mid lane
    Jungle/Assasin=jungle
    ADC/Support= Bot lane

    in leauge of legend there is only 1 jungler right? but in heroes arena ur whole team will jungle lol its simple all u do is farm fight farm fight farm fight and u can go to any lane u want role doesnt matter and team composition is not that strict like in league but u should always haven a tank or two in ur team

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •