Thread: IN-GAME SHOPS: Arena / Crusade / Guild need to replace blue items!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

IN-GAME SHOPS: Arena / Crusade / Guild need to replace blue items!

I have a problem AND a suggestion(s), but given most threads fall on deaf ears when posted in "suggestions and feedback",
    I've placed it here hoping more people will see it and hopefully get a proper forum discussion happening for a change

The following shops only hold a small number of items which change each day - the problem with this is:

HALF OF THE ITEMS IN THESE SHOPS ARE ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE ITEMS THAT ALMOST NOBODY WOULD EVER BUY NOR SHOULD THEY!

It's extremely hard to get certain purple items - Bloody Eye / Corgerian Glaive / Ice staff etc. and people need these core items for pretty much the entire duration of the game (up to level 110). These items don't drop in guild raids after chapter 10 or 11? and the only way to get these items is by farming campaign.... but it's hard enough as it is to farm Orange items in campaign.

Ucool have so many events with 50% stamina these days, people level up a lot faster then they ever have... which means people need certain core items A LOT FASTER AND MORE OF THEM in order to gear up heroes they have acquired.

What is the point of having so many heroes if players can't even gear them up in order to use them and enjoy the heroes that ucool have created?

I honestly don't believe ucool have purposely made it so hard to get some of these items, it's just not really been discussed / thought about when taking into account the 50% stamina events.

My suggestion would be: get rid of ALL the blue items from ALL SHOPS and replace them with more purple/orange items. I'm sure the HC player community can put our heads together and document the most important items which seem to be a real pain in the ass to get; and maybe the developers/game-designer(s) at ucool will be able to make some of the recommended changes the community suggests?

Of course we would have to ensure that items simply don't become far too easy to acquire and some common sense needs to be used...... but honestly something needs to be done.

@EMBER: if you could mention this problem and see if the dev team have any interest in making such changes, then i'll put in the effort to provide as much detail as possible regarding what items at what levels and provide justification for it.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    You have a point but a slight modification:

Keep all items that can be bought with gold, i buy (and believe many) all items sold by gold in every shop they appear.

Replace all the other items that can be bought with another currency (gems, guild coins, crusade coins, etc) with purple / orange / red.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Also rid of ALL blue items from gold chest. It's stupid when you get lower tier item from gold chest, and higher tier item from silver chest

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DerKaiser View Post
    I have a problem AND a suggestion(s), but given most threads fall on deaf ears when posted in "suggestions and feedback",
    I've placed it here hoping more people will see it and hopefully get a proper forum discussion happening for a change

The following shops only hold a small number of items which change each day - the problem with this is:

HALF OF THE ITEMS IN THESE SHOPS ARE ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE ITEMS THAT ALMOST NOBODY WOULD EVER BUY NOR SHOULD THEY!

It's extremely hard to get certain purple items - Bloody Eye / Corgerian Glaive / Ice staff etc. and people need these core items for pretty much the entire duration of the game (up to level 110). These items don't drop in guild raids after chapter 10 or 11? and the only way to get these items is by farming campaign.... but it's hard enough as it is to farm Orange items in campaign.

Ucool have so many events with 50% stamina these days, people level up a lot faster then they ever have... which means people need certain core items A LOT FASTER AND MORE OF THEM in order to gear up heroes they have acquired.

What is the point of having so many heroes if players can't even gear them up in order to use them and enjoy the heroes that ucool have created?

I honestly don't believe ucool have purposely made it so hard to get some of these items, it's just not really been discussed / thought about when taking into account the 50% stamina events.

My suggestion would be: get rid of ALL the blue items from ALL SHOPS and replace them with more purple/orange items. I'm sure the HC player community can put our heads together and document the most important items which seem to be a real pain in the ass to get; and maybe the developers/game-designer(s) at ucool will be able to make some of the recommended changes the community suggests?

Of course we would have to ensure that items simply don't become far too easy to acquire and some common sense needs to be used...... but honestly something needs to be done.

@EMBER: if you could mention this problem and see if the dev team have any interest in making such changes, then i'll put in the effort to provide as much detail as possible regarding what items at what levels and provide justification for it.
    Dear Leader
    Our production team told us that the percentage of getting the rare/good items were set. They will review the showing rate of the items you specified. The blue items are filler items that it won't change much even if we improve them. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    When I open gold chest, in 10 trys I get 7 or 8 blue items. I'm not part of your production team, but such example show what percentage of your "filler items" here looks very high. Same for shops, if we have 6 slots for items, and all of them filled with blue items...

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    When I open gold chest, in 10 trys I get 7 or 8 blue items. I'm not part of your production team, but such example show what percentage of your "filler items" here looks very high. Same for shops, if we have 6 slots for items, and all of them filled with blue items...
    Dear Leader
    Our production team told me that they will review the current drop rate of the most consumed mid level items. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Gold chests are a rip off. Worst gems spending ever.