Thread: War Chief Legendary quest

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

War Chief Legendary quest

Stop making us a fool by each day , and rework his Legendary skill , because it's pure trash. Since he is a free to play he needs to suck even more? How shame is to release such a shame skill? But when it comes to new skin and $$$, then it is a complete other story , even Professional killer would be a killer with a new skin.
    Rework his Legendary skill , if u have a bit of cheek.
    Betty your dev team is not even able to make a decent heroe with Legendary quest , are you guys a conplete amateurs or wtf is wrong with you all?

All you know is how to answer on Thread like Account recovery , Test server. When it comes to serious threads you are out or you just ignore. Bring that guy From CEO or Dev team , to see if he is blind or what , to tell us wtf is he doing over there.

What is the purpose of his Legendary skill Betty?
    If this was the case with for example Cleric or any other skin , you would jump right after day one , and buff all his skills.
    Why this is not the case with free to play heroes Betty?
    Say it , instead of just ignoring posts , like u usually do.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    This Legendary is worthless. Not sure why you even wasted development time on it.

Maybe they're planning a new skin in a couple months for War Chief that'll make him meta. That way they can try to milk us all for another $100-200.
    Mavaho | Level 107 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

It's imposible to talk to them . Or you get ignored wich is case scenario most of the time or Betty wait a weekend to come , till Monday thread will be forgotten as usual. Arrogant company , what else -.-

Hello Betty , ignore again huh?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    Stop making us a fool by each day , and rework his Legendary skill , because it's pure trash. Since he is a free to play he needs to suck even more? How shame is to release such a shame skill? But when it comes to new skin and $$$, then it is a complete other story , even Professional killer would be a killer with a new skin.
    Rework his Legendary skill , if u have a bit of cheek.
    Betty your dev team is not even able to make a decent heroe with Legendary quest , are you guys a conplete amateurs or wtf is wrong with you all?

All you know is how to answer on Thread like Account recovery , Test server. When it comes to serious threads you are out or you just ignore. Bring that guy From CEO or Dev team , to see if he is blind or what , to tell us wtf is he doing over there.
    Dear Leader
    Our producer told me that the War Chief is only an individual case. Players should not worry about that.
    And we will tweak War Chief's legendary skill but it would not be changed much.

And for skipping posts, I don't skip questions that were asked for the first time. If I got an answer from our production team for couple of times, and I had told you the decision. And you kept asking for the same thing, I would prefer not to irritate the OP over and over and over again. Because the expectation gap between the team and players is huge.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 04-13-2018 at 02:15 AM.

Tweak? What is the purpose of giving us such an uselees Legendary quest? I personally would make him shine , more than your producer team did.

[QUOTE=Betty;285020][COLOR="#0000FF"]Dear Leader
    Our producer told me that the War Chief is only an individual case. Players should not worry about that.
    And we will tweak War Chief's legendary skill but it would not be changed much.

Invidual case is a Commando skin too , what's the diference between? One is 200$ , other one is a free to play. So if free , he has to be a ultimate trash even with Legendary quest? Great logic tho.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by LV for A life View Post
    Tweak? What is the purpose of giving us such an uselees Legendary quest? I personally would make him shine , more than your producer team did.
    I think someone from ucool team love War Chief and just spend 5 minutes to give him legendary quest

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I don't think its a individual case, because there is only really few heroes who have legendary items and are actually usefull.

And skins, I don't think we have to keep repeating it, although personally I always wanted them to revive old heroes, but not in a way Ucool is doing, as in becoming a complete pay 2 win game

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Legendary without reworking the skills as they do with heroes get skins is useless.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Legendary without reworking the skills as they do with heroes get skins is useless.
    In term of War Chief, even reworking his skills don't give him much help.