Thread: Unfair suspension

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Unfair suspension

Ember, you guys suspended me because of some complaints by the most hated guild in our server. They unjustly reported me and had me suspended because I stood up and defended our guild and others against their tyrannical reign. They constantly insult other members and bully everybody. It is not fair that you granted them their request to suspend me when they do the same thing and I was just defending. I spent a lot of money on this game and I demand my account to be reinstated and for them to receive the same suspension that I received. Thank you.

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
    Ember, you guys suspended me because of some complaints by the most hated guild in our server. They unjustly reported me and had me suspended because I stood up and defended our guild and others against their tyrannical reign. They constantly insult other members and bully everybody. It is not fair that you granted them their request to suspend me when they do the same thing and I was just defending. I spent a lot of money on this game and I demand my account to be reinstated and for them to receive the same suspension that I received. Thank you.
    We do not suspend accounts because of complaints. We suspend accounts only when we are 100% sure the accounts are using hacks or cheats and affect game balances.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    What?! Ember, first of all its impossible to hack heroes charge since the data is stored online and second of all I am only level 80 and I have one hero upgraded to purple 4. I in no way have ever hacked this game, one being because I don't know how and second being in I'm not that high of a level to even be considered for hacking. If you track my purchase history I have bought all of my gems directly from you guys and I have been a loyal player playing for the last half a year. Please reconsider. It doesn't make sense and this is very upsetting.

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Account Suspension Duration for loyal gamer

Ember,will u tell me how long will my account in Heroes Charge(name:J.O.H.N,server no:126,lvl:95)
    lasts?When will i get to access my acc back?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J.O.H.N View Post
    Ember,will u tell me how long will my account in Heroes Charge(name:J.O.H.N,server no:126,lvl:95)
    lasts?When will i get to access my acc back?
    Dear Leader
    Usually it's one or three day. You could tell us your in-game name so that we could have check for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

my in-game name is J.O.H.N from server 126

Ember pls check my acc quickly

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J.O.H.N View Post
    Ember pls check my acc quickly
    Dear Leader
    Please try login your account again. The suspension should have been lifted now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty