Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to report a (suspect) cheater ?

New Comers
    Hey Betty!
    Iím suspecting that a player using Heriss is cheating. Is that possible for Heriss to kill a tank(Anua) with one hit?
    P.S.: I was full life. I was level 17 and so was Heriss player.
    Looking forward for your answer.
    Thanks!!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandy_K View Post
    Hey Betty!
    Iím suspecting that a player using Heriss is cheating. Is that possible for Heriss to kill a tank(Anua) with one hit?
    P.S.: I was full life. I was level 17 and so was Heriss player.
    Looking forward for your answer.
    Thanks!!
    Dear Player
    Please tell us your account id, and take a screenshot of the match result which also shows other players' names. So that we could locate the match and have a check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I think being a fair game producer, u should take investigation by yourself staring from the recent top players. I played against with one of them in a game. I saw he has less than 10% blood and become nearly full HP after release an ability. He is in good skill with ERIC but not realistic to against 3 enemies with full HP and nearly instant kill by him!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Newsskin View Post
    I think being a fair game producer, u should take investigation by yourself staring from the recent top players. I played against with one of them in a game. I saw he has less than 10% blood and become nearly full HP after release an ability. He is in good skill with ERIC but not realistic to against 3 enemies with full HP and nearly instant kill by him!
    Dear Player
    Please tell us your account id and the player's in-game name here so that we could locate that match and have a check. You could also attach a screenshot which shows all players' names. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty