Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to report a (suspect) cheater ?

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Exclamation How to report a (suspect) cheater ?

I wonder, is there any way to reporting a (suspect) user as cheater. in heroes arena game.. there are a lot of player with almost instant cooldown (it seems, the cooldown is being 'in speed up' mode -- not normal). My best witness about this is, when one of them using rugby character heroes (I forget what heroes's name is), in few second (<2 seconds), the rugby heroes already in -fast/orange/rush mode. its kinda doesnt make sense. and it just about <20 seconds of match after game started. And when I insult them about using cheat, they response like you noob etc. Also, their gameplay was so rush (before 1 minutes, they came to enemy teritory, like they doesnt care about their hero limitation) and start killing heroes recklessly. Another one, when the teammates of suspect cheater only have total gold < 7000, the suspect already have 11000 gold in total. I dont know if this is a cheater or the game fairness is not fair enough / well balanced

Please, do an investigation about this or at least, tell me how to report a (suspect) cheater.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by passcode View Post
    I wonder, is there any way to reporting a (suspect) user as cheater. in heroes arena game.. there are a lot of player with almost instant cooldown (it seems, the cooldown is being 'in speed up' mode -- not normal). My best witness about this is, when one of them using rugby character heroes (I forget what heroes's name is), in few second (<2 seconds), the rugby heroes already in -fast/orange/rush mode. its kinda doesnt make sense. and it just about <20 seconds of match after game started. And when I insult them about using cheat, they response like you noob etc. Also, their gameplay was so rush (before 1 minutes, they came to enemy teritory, like they doesnt care about their hero limitation) and start killing heroes recklessly. Another one, when the teammates of suspect cheater only have total gold < 7000, the suspect already have 11000 gold in total. I dont know if this is a cheater or the game fairness is not fair enough / well balanced

Please, do an investigation about this or at least, tell me how to report a (suspect) cheater.
    Dear Player
    You may report it here. But you have to take a screenshot which shows all players' names so that we could locate that game and have a further check. And you should describe the suspect's behavior so that we will have a clue on what the suspect did. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

thank you, I will do with my utmost.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    You may report it here. But you have to take a screenshot which shows all players' names so that we could locate that game and have a further check. And you should describe the suspect's behavior so that we will have a clue on what the suspect did. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hello, betty. I got few suspects... but what if she / he watch this thread ? I mean, what if they change their name ? do you still able to do an investigation ?
    or I send it via PM ?

meanwhile, I will share this thread in game chat, so anyone could make report if they found any suspect player

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Normally for kors the rugby guy to get full charged takes like 3-4 second at lvl 1 and when heís lvl 4 and use his last skill then he can get full charge in like 1-2 seconds

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    most of players in this game doesnít even know how to farm lol thatís why they are behind in gold and lvls and most ppl doesnít even know how to last hit minions for more gold or even use skill to last hit

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by passcode View Post
    Hello, betty. I got few suspects... but what if she / he watch this thread ? I mean, what if they change their name ? do you still able to do an investigation ?
    or I send it via PM ?
    Dear Player
    You may just post the pictures here. Or you could send the pictures by PM. And then let me know here. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    Normally for kors the rugby guy to get full charged takes like 3-4 second at lvl 1 and when heís lvl 4 and use his last skill then he can get full charge in like 1-2 seconds
    Yes, exactly, it just few seconds from game started.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    You may just post the pictures here. Or you could send the pictures by PM. And then let me know here. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Thank you betty, but I'm sorry I just lost interest in this game. the top ranked player (server asia) is always too 'weird (read: suspicious)' and they will always win, no matter what. In my account, I saved a few videos about how they played with me (against or comrade), some of them got quite a lot HP (each basic attack) using lifesteal from farming (not to mention if the monster was defeated and get HP --this is normal). I don't know if its because their runes or they paid a lot of real money to get them play like 'suspicious cheater' (no offense -- its just like I said (because of runes or else)). Thank you for your time

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    He was saying that what you observed was normal. Kors gets into charge mode a few seconds after he starts moving, regardless of what level he is.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    you need runes dude. runes are everything

New Comers
    Tem um jogador chamador UNREAL as abilidades dele carrega mt rapido fora que ele consegue mata um chanp tank em menos de 3 segundo suspeito q ele use hacker tenho miitos amigos reclamando e disendo q vai para de joga devido a esse jogado pofavor ucool verifique isso

New Comers
    Tem um jogado que eu suspeito q usse hacker nome do jogador e Unreal ela mata os tank em menos de 3 segundos as bilidades do chanp dele recarrega muito rapido tem algums amigos q ja falaram q iria para de jogar devido a esse player usar hacker ucool pofavor verifique isso

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I'm rank 2 in Asia server