Thread: Fix the Fucking Facebook Feature

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Fix the Fucking Facebook Feature

FFS, fix this shit already. Now the word on the street is that we should check in every couple hours to maximize gems. My thumbs are literally getting sore from scrolling and scrolling constantly because of this dumb ass system you clowns have implemented.

I'm so god damn close to quitting this game. You guys just fuck up one thing after another. We literally BEG you not to do something, and then you go and do it. When you were planning to introduce skins, you got our feedback. The feedback was nearly unanimous: Cosmetic is fine, but they shouldn't be powerful. And then you do EXACTLY what we fucking asked you not to do. Now this Facebook shit. If you want to kill the game, just remove it from the fucking app store. Stop dicking us around.

I'm this god damn close to just doing an App Store appeal to charge back every single recent purchase that I can and then dumping this game.

I don't even give a shit if you ban me for this post. It's clear you assholes don't care about what we post here anyway, so what's the difference?
    Mavaho | Level 107 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

New Comers
    Probably the best, most accurate post Iíve seen. The fact of the matter is their game is dying. The only people really playing anymore is the guys that have stuck around through all of this BS that Ucool thinks is a good idea but in reality itís killing off the game. Youíre basically taking away the ability for free to play or lower paying players to even survive, even after supporting your game and paying. Not everyone has $1000+ to throw into a game yet to even stay with the people paying that much youíre making even harder to achieve. You guys over at Ucool better step up your game other wise these other games coming out are going to kill off your game. Especially because these other games coming out are actually showing love and care not only to the high rollers spending money but as well as the free to play community or the casual spenders. Your business model seriously needs to change and for once listen to us.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We are sorry that the new change on facebook feature making players uncomfortable. Our production team colleague said that we didn't mean to give 1000ish free gems to players every day.
    I personally think that the move was not a wise move and was rude. There should be other ways to dump the excessive gems. But this change won't be rolled back. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    If production team don't want to give players 1000ish free gems, why this feature give them 1000ish free gems before change? Producers don't play this game and don't care about players? Come on, we give you money. You give us product. If you don't know (or don't care) how this product works, we give you less money. People complain about other features, they don't like how they works and leave game, decrease player base and amount of payment for you. Instead of fixing what broken or don't work fine, you find feature what work fine and no one complain about it, and broke it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We are sorry that the new change on facebook feature making players uncomfortable. Our production team colleague said that we didn't mean to give 1000ish free gems to players every day.
    I personally think that the move was not a wise move and was rude. There should be other ways to dump the excessive gems. But this change won't be rolled back. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Thank you Betty for your sympathy.

From the player's view it is/was a necessary evil to push it to the limit to get those 1000 Gems per day from the Facebook Feature.
    The reason is that with the implementation of Level 110 we were forced to buy as many Stamina resets as possible.
    An average Player needs TWO years from 105 to 110 IF you reset Stamina six times per day.

If you came to the conclusion that 1000 Gems per day is too much and messes with the economy then it would be very easy to limit it without screwing us all over.

The system was broken from the start. Forcing people using thousands of friends and a lot of time to claim the Gems. It's not very hard to limit the Feature to an acceptable amount of friends (50-100). Also lowering the total amount of gems you can claim isn't very hard.

Just adjust the system so it is not too time consuming and the rewards aren't frustrating.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    I would love to see your idiot " called Production team colleague how his thumbs are literally getting sore from scrolling and scrolling constantly because of this dumb ass system you clowns have implemented.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I got removed from the facebook group because i told them that they are stupid with that change

I think its better if we all stop playing and paying to let that company get bankrupt, maybe they'll change their policy if they're seeing players are leaving

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Players are already leaving. We lost 10% of our guild and still going. These people are just retarded.

OP skins, at least twice per month
    Broken plundering
    FB gems nerf
    Paid event hero every month
    Can't reduce time required to play the game

They know nothing, just a company of clowns.