Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Test server request!

  1. #1
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1

    Test server request!

    Hello! i am a vip 14 on server 209 and would like to request to join the test server please help me to get in there or show me the steps needed to complete this process . thank you for your time =)
    My account id is :28235254

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,589
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Medik420 View Post
    Hello! i am a vip 14 on server 209 and would like to request to join the test server please help me to get in there or show me the steps needed to complete this process . thank you for your time =)
    My account id is :28235254
    Dear Leader
    We've unlocked the test server entry for your account now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    I cant access the test server can you please reload it server 209 id:28235254

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,589
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Medik420 View Post
    I cant access the test server can you please reload it server 209 id:28235254
    Dear Leader
    Do you use Non-HD android version to play please? The test server only supports Non-HD android version. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    Thank you betty i got in =)

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    1
    Merhaba ben yenilikleri ilk deneyen olmak için test sunucusuna katılmak istiyorum. Teşekürler

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,589
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaGoRr View Post
    Merhaba ben yenilikleri ilk deneyen olmak için test sunucusuna katılmak istiyorum. Teşekürler
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #8
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Özür dilerim oyuncu ID: "21079629" teşekürler cevabınızı sabırsızlıkla bekliorum

  9. #9
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    2
    Hello
    I am BxR Nightwish ID : 28179253
    Please start the test server on my account. thanks you very much

  10. #10
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    2
    I want try the test server..
    Id: 24877697

  11. #11
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,589
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaGoRr View Post
    Özür dilerim oyuncu ID: "21079629" teşekürler cevabınızı sabırsızlıkla bekliorum
    Dear Leader
    We've unlocked the test server entry for your account now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #12
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,589
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerpappnase View Post
    Hello
    I am BxR Nightwish ID : 28179253
    Please start the test server on my account. thanks you very much
    Dear Leader
    We've unlocked the test server entry for your account now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  13. #13
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,589
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by PopVCS View Post
    I want try the test server..
    Id: 24877697
    Dear Leader
    We've unlocked the test server entry for your account now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  14. #14
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We've unlocked the test server entry for your account now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Teşekürler

  15. #15
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    1
    Capture+_2018-06-04-16-11-00.jpg

    ? Konuyu biraz araştırdım ama pek bilgi bulamadım test sunucusumu, test oyuncusumu konu hakında biraz bilgi verirmisiniz çok teşekür ederim

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •