Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Feature Problem

New Comers
    The last sneaky update about Facebook reward is an incredible insult to every dedicated HC player, low and high VIP alike.

In every server, in every guild, players are outraged at what you have done and many who were on the verge of quitting will do so because of this.

You have stirred up a shitstorm of titanic proportions by showing such disrespect to players who have been supporting you for 3 years or more, this is utterly unacceptable.

Roll back your update AND apologize to all players via in-game mail, or be prepared to face the righteous anger of the entire community.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Iím not one of the biggest spenders but Iíve certainly contributed (nearly vip14) and still do through all the cards and the occasional purchased hero. We have some serious big spenders in our guild and on our server. What youíve managed to do with this is show the contempt you have for your player base from the top to the bottom.

I for one will not be spending another penny on anything ucool related and will now grind it out with the free players, if I canít stomach that iíll bin the game completely.

Our Line chat is currently a torrent of hate and a good example of how to alienate the people that pay your bills.

New Comers
    Hi Ucool,

please just fire your absolutly insane producer!
    He fucked up the plundering allready and now this shit here.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    As I mentioned in another thread here regarding this FB gem thing..

Ucool implemented this change as a means to 'hopefully' stop people exploiting it. People were claiming > 20 items (a lot more)
    Not just gem - but ALL THOSE STAMINA POTIONS!

Many people will be shocked at the amount of people who exploit in-game features/processes as a means to gain an advantage over players. This has been going on for a long time now and is a systemic problem in some guilds. These people will call me a troll/full of shit etc.... until the day I unleash a treasure trove of evidence on forums/youtube.

On MANY occasions I've contacted ucool support notifying them of certain exploits and I hear nothing back other then "we've passed this information to our dev team" etc.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by DerKaiser View Post

Ucool implemented this change as a means to 'hopefully' stop people exploiting it. People were claiming > 20 items (a lot more)

Many people will be shocked at the amount of people who exploit in-game features/processes as a means to gain an advantage over players. This has been going on for a long time now and is a systemic problem in some guilds. These people will call me a troll/full of shit etc.... until the day I unleash a treasure trove of evidence on forums/youtube.

On MANY occasions I've contacted ucool support notifying them of certain exploits and I hear nothing back other then "we've passed this information to our dev team" etc.
    This exploit got fixed long ago, now you can only claim 20 items max no matter how many fb acc you use. Like i mentioned, no need to get so fussed up, it's still possible to get 1k a day (not gonna say how since it might get nerfed further, but it's pretty obvious)

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DerKaiser View Post

Tell us how they exploited it or stfu.

It's simple, if they don't fix this, low Vip can simply quit playing because there will be no way to keep up. They already introduced too strong Vip heroes that makes it nearly impossible to win anything in wotg or arena. This way we'll soon be far behind on level too and there won't be a reason to play anymore.

So you high vip players can keep spending money to not start losing. This game is not pay to win, you guys are basically blackmailed by ucool who made the game keep paying or lose...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Ucool have finally sent a mail confirming that the gem nerf is intentional.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    This is detrimental to all players including the high spenders why was this changed??

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Venting your frustration is fine, but that won't accomplish much. This company listens to one thing and one thing only: MONEY. That's the main thing they will listen to, but sometimes a lot of complaining helps too.

- Stop spending money on this game
    - Ask your friends and guild mates to do the same and stop spending (they probably won't, but ask anyway)
    - Get everyone you know to post in this thread and complain about what they've done
    - Get everyone in your guild to send and in-game ticket complaining (Options => Support => Top right corner)
    - Leave a one star review for the game on Google Play or the App Store (list all the things you're unhappy about like removing FB gems, Red Envelopes, constant release of pay heroes, over priced skins, etc.)

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Fb gem nerfed again. The amount of gems I get each day are decreasing. It's great!

provided a 1star review in the google store, i suggest everyone take a few moments and add a review outlining their disappointment. I was looking forward to getting the Commando skin too... oh well, time to look for a new time sink

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    I uninstalled the game and gave heroes charge a 1* review. The p2w mechanism is over the edge and the facebook nerf for me was the last straw.
    Best of luck everyone. Enjoy it while it last.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    if you have problems getting 20/20 per day contact me in LINE ID: zissop

Spoiler: Just check for gem gifts periodically during the day.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    if you have problems getting 20/20 per day contact me in LINE ID: zissop
    I have 5000 friends I get every day my 1k gems but this update of FB feature is lame as fuck, nothing in the patch and a sneaky move
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming