Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Skin Trials

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    4

    Skin Trials

    Hi,

    We play on server 7, our guild (Team GB) saved our trial skins for the next round of GT and got through to last 16. For some reason you have run the GT again without the skins which has changed the result.

    Can you please explain why? There is no mention in the trial skin description that this is the case.


    Thanks

    TGB-Manc

  2. #2
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    0
    The skin trials don't work in GT anyway.
    Mavaho | Level 107 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

  3. #3
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavajo View Post
    The skin trials don't work in GT anyway.
    R u sure? Just delete and remake teams with skins

  4. #4
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    4
    They did work in GT until it was rerun without which changed the result, hence the post.

    We saved them for this reason as it wasn’t stated that they’d be invalid for GT.

  5. #5
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MancDave View Post
    They did work in GT until it was rerun without which changed the result, hence the post.

    We saved them for this reason as it wasn’t stated that they’d be invalid for GT.
    We used them for the prior GT and they didn't work. But maybe it's because of what Zissop said (i.e., you have to remake the teams).
    Mavaho | Level 107 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

  6. #6
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by MancDave View Post
    Hi,

    We play on server 7, our guild (Team GB) saved our trial skins for the next round of GT and got through to last 16. For some reason you have run the GT again without the skins which has changed the result.

    Can you please explain why? There is no mention in the trial skin description that this is the case.


    Thanks

    TGB-Manc
    Dear Leader
    Would it be that the the trial skins were expired please? We apologize about that. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #7
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Would it be that the the trial skins were expired please? We apologize about that. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Hello, Betty.

    No, we used them late the night before. 6-8 hrs to go till GT. On the first run we won with skins included. Then when you re-ran the GT the skins were removed and we lost. They were removed for our entire guild.

    There was no mention in the description that the skins would be invalid for GT though.


    Cheers

  8. #8
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Would it be that the the trial skins were expired please? We apologize about that. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty


    * If you don't OWN a skin, you won't see this skin on any heroes in GT...
    * But if you own let's say Dope / Witch / Chemist and you look at your guild mates teams, anyone using dope/witch/chemist will show with the skin.

    @Zissop: Have someone in your guild who owns the actual skin(s), look at replays and see if the heroes used the skin skill in battle.

    @Betty: This is probably something you want your devs to look into

  9. #9
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    4
    I’ll say it again as there seems to be some comprehension issues going on...

    We all applied trial skins for GT, they showed for me and my guild mates. We won our prelims. Ok so far.

    Ucool re ran the GT, in the second run, the trial skins were removed. As in, for me and everyone else. We lost.

    Please show me where on the skin trial description it says they aren’t valid for GT.

  10. #10
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by MancDave View Post
    Hello, Betty.

    No, we used them late the night before. 6-8 hrs to go till GT. On the first run we won with skins included. Then when you re-ran the GT the skins were removed and we lost. They were removed for our entire guild.

    There was no mention in the description that the skins would be invalid for GT though.


    Cheers
    Dear Leader
    Oops, I forgot asking you for your account id so that we could check the game log. Please tell us your id here so that we could have a further check. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  11. #11
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    4
    Hello, Betty.

    25993217

  12. #12
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by MancDave View Post
    Hello, Betty.

    25993217
    Dear Leader
    Our developer told me that the Guild war log are only kept for 24 hours. So we cannot check the problem now. Sorry about that. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •