Thread: Skin Trials

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Skin Trials

Hi,

We play on server 7, our guild (Team GB) saved our trial skins for the next round of GT and got through to last 16. For some reason you have run the GT again without the skins which has changed the result.

Can you please explain why? There is no mention in the trial skin description that this is the case.

Thanks

TGB-Manc

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    The skin trials don't work in GT anyway.
    Mavaho | Level 107 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavajo View Post
    The skin trials don't work in GT anyway.
    R u sure? Just delete and remake teams with skins

They did work in GT until it was rerun without which changed the result, hence the post.

We saved them for this reason as it wasn’t stated that they’d be invalid for GT.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by MancDave View Post
    They did work in GT until it was rerun without which changed the result, hence the post.

We saved them for this reason as it wasn’t stated that they’d be invalid for GT.
    We used them for the prior GT and they didn't work. But maybe it's because of what Zissop said (i.e., you have to remake the teams).
    Mavaho | Level 107 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Hi,

We play on server 7, our guild (Team GB) saved our trial skins for the next round of GT and got through to last 16. For some reason you have run the GT again without the skins which has changed the result.

Can you please explain why? There is no mention in the trial skin description that this is the case.

Thanks

TGB-Manc
    Dear Leader
    Would it be that the the trial skins were expired please? We apologize about that. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Would it be that the the trial skins were expired please? We apologize about that. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hello, Betty.

No, we used them late the night before. 6-8 hrs to go till GT. On the first run we won with skins included. Then when you re-ran the GT the skins were removed and we lost. They were removed for our entire guild.

There was no mention in the description that the skins would be invalid for GT though.

Cheers

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty

* If you don't OWN a skin, you won't see this skin on any heroes in GT...
    * But if you own let's say Dope / Witch / Chemist and you look at your guild mates teams, anyone using dope/witch/chemist will show with the skin.

@Zissop: Have someone in your guild who owns the actual skin(s), look at replays and see if the heroes used the skin skill in battle.

@Betty: This is probably something you want your devs to look into

I’ll say it again as there seems to be some comprehension issues going on...

We all applied trial skins for GT, they showed for me and my guild mates. We won our prelims. Ok so far.

Ucool re ran the GT, in the second run, the trial skins were removed. As in, for me and everyone else. We lost.

Please show me where on the skin trial description it says they aren’t valid for GT.

Hello, Betty.

No, we used them late the night before. 6-8 hrs to go till GT. On the first run we won with skins included. Then when you re-ran the GT the skins were removed and we lost. They were removed for our entire guild.

There was no mention in the description that the skins would be invalid for GT though.

Cheers
    Dear Leader
    Oops, I forgot asking you for your account id so that we could check the game log. Please tell us your id here so that we could have a further check. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hello, Betty.

Hello, Betty.

Dear Leader
    Our developer told me that the Guild war log are only kept for 24 hours. So we cannot check the problem now. Sorry about that. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty