Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diamond vs God match-making?

New Comers

Diamond vs God match-making?

No one wants to play a full team of God ranked players when you're only Diamond IV, and only have diamond and platinum players on your team... especially when they're talking trash the whole game. It's not fun for anyone. Please please re-address match-making!!!

New Comers
    Do we have to shout Betty's name to get her attention? Seriously though it's getting annoying being on a team of diamond and platinum players playing against God and master teams. Is this normal?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    The reason that happens is because thereís not enough people playing the game so that messes up rank

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijul View Post
    No one wants to play a full team of God ranked players when you're only Diamond IV, and only have diamond and platinum players on your team... especially when they're talking trash the whole game. It's not fun for anyone. Please please re-address match-making!!!
    Dear Player
    Could you tell us your account id and a screenshot which shows other players' names here so that we could locate the match and have a check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Its pretty normal to face god ranked players when u are diamond i have 2 diamond players in my games all the time when i go as 3 premades and I hate it because they usually feed and make us lose the game

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    U really canít do much about it what i did was to get better and I learned to never go alone in ranked i made some goood friends and always went as 3 premades and we easily climbed

Same here, I encountered unequal match many times after I've reached Platinum level. One time, there were at least 4 God I players (1 unknown) VS 3 Diamond VI-V (2 unknown). The match was one-sided, enemy had overwhelming strengths. Pity that this kind of unequal match always happen, players with higher level always be grouped together. I understand there are not enough players on the top level, it's ok to mix with diamond/platinum players. But why not separate the 4 God I players to 2 in each team for a fair matching? I've reported these issues through the app contact, but it seems no one care.
    match 180506.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by herodede View Post
    Same here, I encountered unequal match many times after I've reached Platinum level. One time, there were at least 4 God I players (1 unknown) VS 3 Diamond VI-V (2 unknown). The match was one-sided, enemy had overwhelming strengths. Pity that this kind of unequal match always happen, players with higher level always be grouped together. I understand there are not enough players on the top level, it's ok to mix with diamond/platinum players. But why not separate the 4 God I players to 2 in each team for a fair matching? I've reported these issues through the app contact, but it seems no one care.
    match 180506.jpg
    Dear Player
    We will report this issue to our production team again. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

match 180506.jpg
    Dear Player
    And was it in the Ranked Play mode please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Thank you Betty!
    Yes it was in the Ranked Play mode.

Thank you Betty!
    Yes it was in the Ranked Play mode.
    Dear Player
    Our production team colleague said that we would improve the match making mechanism in the next major update. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Our production team colleague said that we would improve the match making mechanism in the next major update. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty, it's good to know that from you. Thank you so much for you and the production team's hard work! Pity that 2 of my friends did not waited and switched to other MOBA app. I'll let them know this news, hope we can play together again!

Dear Betty, it's good to know that from you. Thank you so much for you and the production team's hard work! Pity that 2 of my friends did not waited and switched to other MOBA app. I'll let them know this news, hope we can play together again!
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your kind words and support. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Just let the God to fight alone (I.e only allow one teamate) or balancing both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Newsskin View Post
    Just let the God to fight alone (I.e only allow one teamate) or balancing both sides.
    Yup, only God vs God (1v1, 3v3, 5v5 depends on how many players)
    Balancing on both sides are always welcomed!