Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Guild raids

  1. #1
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83

    Guild raids

    Are you gonna do anything with raids? We can't keep 2 raids open at the same time - points are never enough.

    So basically lower the guild points requirements for chapter 20 & 21. A value of 75K may be OK.

    Also consider adding orange gear as loot on 20 & 21!

  2. #2
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    0
    We're having a similar problem. Our guild members range from 105-109. We need to keep 18, 20 and 21 open, but it's just not possible. And our guild averages 160-170k activity per three days. We've had to abandon 18, which means the remaining 105s have to go without until they hit 106. Fortunately, we're almost there - but this problem shouldn't exist in the first place.
    Mavaho | Level 107 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

  3. #3
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Are you gonna do anything with raids? We can't keep 2 raids open at the same time - points are never enough.

    So basically lower the guild points requirements for chapter 20 & 21. A value of 75K may be OK.

    Also consider adding orange gear as loot on 20 & 21!
    Dear Leader
    Our production team colleague told me that many guilds can run both chapters at the same time. He said that it would be that your guild doesn't have enough active players. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #4
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our production team colleague told me that many guilds can run both chapters at the same time. He said that it would be that your guild doesn't have enough active players. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    That is not the case. My guild finishes raid 20 in around 1.5 days and raid 21 in around 2 days.
    Raid requirement: 90K.
    Which means 630K stamina is needed to keep both raids open in 6 days duration (4xraid 20, 3xraid 21 -> 4x90000 + 3x90000 = 630000 stamina).
    A fully active guild where all players contribute with 1500 stamina daily can have 50 (members) x 1500 (daily stamina) x 6 (days) = 450000 stamina.

    So even the ideal guild is missing 180K stamina to keep both raids open. This is why all strong guilds are maintaining only one raid.

  5. #5
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our production team colleague told me that many guilds can run both chapters at the same time. He said that it would be that your guild doesn't have enough active players. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Its the other way round Betty. We are too active. Please fix this major problem.

  6. #6
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,025
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our production team colleague told me that many guilds can run both chapters at the same time. He said that it would be that your guild doesn't have enough active players. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    May be this game in all doesn't have enough active players? And your production team working on destroying player base with every skin, every OP VIP hero, every month

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    That is not the case. My guild finishes raid 20 in around 1.5 days and raid 21 in around 2 days.
    Raid requirement: 90K.
    Which means 630K stamina is needed to keep both raids open in 6 days duration (4xraid 20, 3xraid 21 -> 4x90000 + 3x90000 = 630000 stamina).
    A fully active guild where all players contribute with 1500 stamina daily can have 50 (members) x 1500 (daily stamina) x 6 (days) = 450000 stamina.

    So even the ideal guild is missing 180K stamina to keep both raids open. This is why all strong guilds are maintaining only one raid.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you. We will forward your comment to our production team colleagues.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •