Thread: I made a mistake :(

I made a mistake :(

I used to be the leader in a guild but I accidentally gave my stage to one of the members of the guild (Big mistake :'D) Now I'm Vice captain. I sent a message to the "new leader" saying if she could turn it back to me but she didn't. I wanted to ask you guys if there is a way or something to get back my stage in the guild (althought I know it's my fault :'D) I only want to know if I can do something or just regretting that mistake for the rest of my "vice captain"life :'D

Thanks for reading and forgive my English

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by •Alien• View Post
    I used to be the leader in a guild but I accidentally gave my stage to one of the members of the guild (Big mistake :'D) Now I'm Vice captain. I sent a message to the "new leader" saying if she could turn it back to me but she didn't. I wanted to ask you guys if there is a way or something to get back my stage in the guild (althought I know it's my fault :'D) I only want to know if I can do something or just regretting that mistake for the rest of my "vice captain"life :'D

Thanks for reading and forgive my English
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please talk to the current leader and ask him to promote you as Guild master again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty