Thread: Championship

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Championship

Please please please do something with championship) like make a championships by stages. Not everyone in one stage. It's not normal when in championship all months fithing old members. For new servers it's very bad thing. No interesting. If u get in next stage there is no loot good.make championship where everyone have maxed heroes all skins. U make a combos and opponent can't see who is going there. Or something like that.

By stages championship. It's like calculating power or level of player. Not 108 with 93. Like 60-80.81-90. 91-98. 99.-105. 106110

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I agree, I'd like to see Championship tweaked too. You're not getting past Continent Selection unless you're 105+, and you're not getting past Elite Preliminaries unless you're 108+. I'm not sure what the solution is, but the current iteration is a bit dumb.
    Mavaho | Level 107 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

It's like . Championship is opened from60 lvl but u are nothing. Why the championship not opening from lvl 105. Because what is the point from 60lvl? To get 100 gems for do nothing )