Thread: So they keep deleting my post on here...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

So they keep deleting my post on here...

So I reply to a lot of the ppl on here and I am not vulgar or cuss much but I do say whats on my mind and call out the devs and company for their BS... it came to my attention just now that they have just deleted every one of my post that pretty much called them out on well... the truth. They don't like ppl saying how it really is cause it might get read by someone and catch to their games before they end up boned.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Do u like this game? i quess u do thats why u are still playing right? is ur problem like many others???? cant get them new heroes skins and runes???

If u dont like this game just QUIT

IF u do love this game why is skins runes and new heroes such a big problem??? save gold and u will get a new hero in no time if it takes to long it doesnt hurt to spend a few bucks right? because u like the game lol

Would u say no if i give u 10 dollar for free? lol I know they gotten more greedy now thats true but they are doing it because there is actually people that spend money so free cash for them why not

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutzdeep View Post
    So I reply to a lot of the ppl on here and I am not vulgar or cuss much but I do say whats on my mind and call out the devs and company for their BS... it came to my attention just now that they have just deleted every one of my post that pretty much called them out on well... the truth. They don't like ppl saying how it really is cause it might get read by someone and catch to their games before they end up boned.
    Dear Player
    I never deleted your posts. And you total posts is 9. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty