Thread: [Boss War] "Auto Challenge" Broken

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

[Boss War] "Auto Challenge" Broken

The "Auto Challenge" feature is consistently returning results that are about 6-8% lower than individually running each fight on 4x auto. I've ran multiple tests under 4x Auto and Auto Challenge (spending my own gems in the process to reset it), and Auto Challenge is consistently coming in 6-8% lower.

4x Auto: 15.2M
    Auto Challenge: 14.1-14.4M

I believe Auto Challenge is not working properly and is returning damage results that are too low.
    Mavaho | Level 107 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavajo View Post
    The "Auto Challenge" feature is consistently returning results that are about 6-8% lower than individually running each fight on 4x auto. I've ran multiple tests under 4x Auto and Auto Challenge (spending my own gems in the process to reset it), and Auto Challenge is consistently coming in 6-8% lower.

I believe Auto Challenge is not working properly and is returning damage results that are too low.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our developers know. And our developer said that it would be a display problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    And please also tell us your team line-up which will help us re-produce the problem easier. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    You guys can test it yourselves internally - it's not unique to my team line-up. Other users have experienced the same thing.
    Mavaho | Level 107 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    And since we are at it I think you should also add a confirmation message to the Auto Challenge button as it is very close to the Fight button and I am afraid it is very easy, especially for phone users, to accidentally tap it.

You guys can test it yourselves internally - it's not unique to my team line-up. Other users have experienced the same thing.
    Dear Leader
    And do you mean Auto fight in 4x speed's damage is lower than Auto fight in 1x speed please? If you mean that you compare Auto fight with manual fight, that's normal because Ultimate won't be released at a best time in Auto fight. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Psoliogkos View Post
    And since we are at it I think you should also add a confirmation message to the Auto Challenge button as it is very close to the Fight button and I am afraid it is very easy, especially for phone users, to accidentally tap it.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    And do you mean Auto fight in 4x speed's damage is lower than Auto fight in 1x speed please? If you mean that you compare Auto fight with manual fight, that's normal because Ultimate won't be released at a best time in Auto fight. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    There is a newly implemented auto challenge feature in boss war.
    Instead of sending the teams to fight the boss, the results are calculated automatically.
    Mavajo complaint is the score that calculated score, is lower than the score that player can obtain if he fought the boss on 4x speed auto.
    In other words:
    Auto Challenge score < 4x speed auto score
    Tired of ucool pay to win policy. Give them a 1* review.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    About 10% lower

Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    There is a newly implemented auto challenge feature in boss war.
    Instead of sending the teams to fight the boss, the results are calculated automatically.
    Mavajo complaint is the score that calculated score, is lower than the score that player can obtain if he fought the boss on 4x speed auto.
    In other words:
    Auto Challenge score < 4x speed auto score
    Dear Leader
    Thank you. Our production team colleague said that Auto-Fighting and New Auto employ different API that the score would be a bit different. The New Auto is something like using the Raid Tickets.
    And we will review the issue that some players don't have enough time to select which way they would like to use to fight the boss. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    thanks for this feature, saves so much time

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Now if we could also somehow save our team setups per boss so we don't have to delete and remake them every week, would be nice.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you. Our production team colleague said that Auto-Fighting and New Auto employ different API that the score would be a bit different. The New Auto is something like using the Raid Tickets.
    And we will review the issue that some players don't have enough time to select which way they would like to use to fight the boss. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    That explains it, thanks betty.

Quote Originally Posted by Psoliogkos View Post
    Now if we could also somehow save our team setups per boss so we don't have to delete and remake them every week, would be nice.
    Agree.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Can ucool just add 5% to the score to make it more balance with the new api method?

Quote Originally Posted by Geej View Post
    Can ucool just add 5% to the score to make it more balance with the new api method?
    Dear Leader
    We will report this need to our production team. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty