Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: New Hero from Test Server : Time Soldier

  1. #1
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    68

    New Hero from Test Server : Time Soldier

    Hello everybody,

    Today the probably next event Hero :

    Time Soldier

    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  2. #2
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    9
    Good Hero but with a bittersweet release timing.
    He counters Halberd Master just two months before he will be coming into a shop. As a result a VIP 11- player will have had in total 10 months of frustration playing against Halberd Master and when these players finally are getting access to him his power level will decrease significant because of this new counter Hero.
    So as always: All VIP 11- players are screwed.

    But I like that after all this time there will be a good counter for Turtle Fighter that doesn't involve Dephts Voice, two years too late though.

  3. #3
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    0
    Another Game Changer for Vips, its good now that Fox of nine tails as been released for all, so Vips have the difference of 4 Game changer Heroes...

    Good to see, Heroes charge continue to be the Money Sinking, Pay to Win Muddle, and complete game shit.

  4. #4
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Another Game Changer for Vips, its good now that Fox of nine tails as been released for all, so Vips have the difference of 4 Game changer Heroes...

    Good to see, Heroes charge continue to be the Money Sinking, Pay to Win Muddle, and complete game shit.
    It's not VIP hero, it's an event hero. It's little different but yes he won't be free I think
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  5. #5
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83
    If you buy it you become vip. Angelmar wants to win all vips with a zero, null, 0 money spent.

  6. #6
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    0
    Ah, zissop please go spank your own ass with a drumstick.

    All i want its a LITTLE of equality in the game, maybe you want the same in warhall, but as youre a complete idiot you dont see the problem its the same in all the game...

    Spend some time with your brain and not with your ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    If you buy it you become vip. Angelmar wants to win all vips with a zero, null, 0 money spent.

  7. #7
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,025
    Rep Power
    40
    Finally they create SMART hero with tactic and without just crazy damage

  8. #8
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Ah, zissop please go spank your own ass with a drumstick.

    All i want its a LITTLE of equality in the game, maybe you want the same in warhall, but as youre a complete idiot you dont see the problem its the same in all the game...

    Spend some time with your brain and not with your ass.
    Actually, they have changed a little bit for paid heroes, if you check last ones (saboteur and nine-tailed fox) They have been released for free 3 months after their paid release, what is quiet correct in my opinion. The problem is VIP Heroes who never come out in shop...
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  9. #9
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    Actually, they have changed a little bit for paid heroes, if you check last ones (saboteur and nine-tailed fox) They have been released for free 3 months after their paid release, what is quiet correct in my opinion. The problem is VIP Heroes who never come out in shop...

    Yes but the truth its they release pay heroes at a fast rate that they release them, so the pay heroes are acumulating , a year ago be have aroud 7 vip Heroes not available for non vip players, one of them a game breaking Hero, now be have 12 Vip Heroes not available for non vip players, 4 of them game breaking Heroes...

    And if be talk about the skins... The situation as gone completely wild.

  10. #10
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83
    angelmar you don't understand that there is nothing free in this life except the air.

    So our difference is that i understand that game has to have income to go on, you just think your 0 money will make the game survive.

  11. #11
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    angelmar you don't understand that there is nothing free in this life except the air.

    So our difference is that i understand that game has to have income to go on, you just think your 0 money will make the game survive.
    Your logic is flawed. You're arguing some false dichotomy. Ucool can still make all the money they're making now, while making heroes and skins available to free players on a more reasonable timeline. There's no reason a hero needs to be behind a paywall for six months. Everyone who's going to buy it has already bought it by that point. So it should come available for free for the rest of the others.
    Mavaho | Level 107 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

  12. #12
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavajo View Post
    Your logic is flawed. You're arguing some false dichotomy. Ucool can still make all the money they're making now, while making heroes and skins available to free players on a more reasonable timeline. There's no reason a hero needs to be behind a paywall for six months. Everyone who's going to buy it has already bought it by that point. So it should come available for free for the rest of the others.
    In one side I agree with you (in the beginning of HC Heroes VIP were available 2/3 months maximum after their release) and in an other side, if you watch some others RPG game (soul hunter/magic rush, etc...) All VIP heroes are broken and are never obtainable in any shops whatever the time they are released...

    For the balance of the game, I should like that every things that you can get by money should appear 2/3 months after for Low spenders/free to play players but they have probably their own logic
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  13. #13
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,025
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Yes but the truth its they release pay heroes at a fast rate that they release them, so the pay heroes are acumulating , a year ago be have aroud 7 vip Heroes not available for non vip players, one of them a game breaking Hero, now be have 12 Vip Heroes not available for non vip players, 4 of them game breaking Heroes...

    And if be talk about the skins... The situation as gone completely wild.
    Wind Priest and Evil Rabit was game breaking heroes in the past. You have them? They help you win fights? Sometimes they allow people get gamebreaking heroes, sometimes they just wait until they stop being gamebreaking.

  14. #14
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Wind Priest and Evil Rabit was game breaking heroes in the past. You have them? They help you win fights? Sometimes they allow people get gamebreaking heroes, sometimes they just wait until they stop being gamebreaking.
    wind priest and ER was game breaking like u said. go and try to beat them without the content that came out after them. its cause the game keeps making game breaking heroes their new vip heroes just break the game even more.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

  15. #15
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,025
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    wind priest and ER was game breaking like u said. go and try to beat them without the content that came out after them. its cause the game keeps making game breaking heroes their new vip heroes just break the game even more.
    Strange, I beat all content without them, and now beat all content without Halberd Master, Fox and Blade. How VIP heroes can be game breaking if none-VIP heroes with skin beat them?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •