Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fix plundering

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12

Fix plundering

Impossible to plunder at all. Most broken feature since heroes charge begun.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Impossible to plunder at all. Most broken feature since heroes charge begun.
    Dear Leader
    Our producer already said many times that we will not change it. I will let him know some loyal players ask for it once again though. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our producer already said many times that we will not change it. I will let him know some loyal players ask for it once again though. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    But its entirely broken. What do you mean, that this feature must be deleted entirely?

Come on, this is not an answer.

But its entirely broken. What do you mean, that this feature must be deleted entirely?

Come on, this is not an answer.
    Dear Leader
    Our production team colleague explained that it becomes more and more difficult each time you attack an NPC. But the difficulty resets back everyday, which is not documented any where in the game. And it was supposed to be a PvP feature instead of a PvE one. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

At least remove Treasure Hunter. It breaks all plundering!

Tell your production team colleague that you use the same teams after a while, again and again. So what he says it's not correct.

As i already said remove the Treasure Hunter.

All people here are crazy and your production team colleague is the normal one? Why he can't understand that is a GLOBAL REQUEST? There is no player in the game that don't think plundering is entirely broken.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    At least remove Treasure Hunter. It breaks all plundering!

Tell your production team colleague that you use the same teams after a while, again and again. So what he says it's not correct.

As i already said remove the Treasure Hunter.

All people here are crazy and your production team colleague is the normal one? Why he can't understand that is a GLOBAL REQUEST? There is no player in the game that don't think plundering is entirely broken.
    They have removed Commando's skin!! It's already a big step!! My team is working well when this hell of commando's skin is not here even against treasure hunter But it's manual x4, no auto anymore.
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Ok we understand that you want this to be a challenge so that the big spenders still spend lots and the bots can't harvest as easily but can you please add the pause->retreat option. It is not exactly a secret that if you are failing you can background the app and reboot to try again so you might just as well give us the retreat option because we all already do it manually. I am sick of looking at the loading screen.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Dear Leader
    Our production team colleague explained that it becomes more and more difficult each time you attack an NPC. But the difficulty resets back everyday, which is not documented any where in the game. And it was supposed to be a PvP feature instead of a PvE one. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    I wonder how many thing in Heroes Charge "not documented anywhere in the game". Yes, we understand what this is PvP feature, and yes, we understand what difficutl increased after attacks. You just confirm what we already know for months. But why game don't have any mention of this? Developers don't respect players and don't care about their opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by Alendris View Post
    They have removed Commando's skin!! It's already a big step!! My team is working well when this hell of commando's skin is not here even against treasure hunter But it's manual x4, no auto anymore.
    Nice alendris, nice. Glad to hear ucool hears and how good she becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by RedZinc View Post
    Ok we understand that you want this to be a challenge so that the big spenders still spend lots and the bots can't harvest as easily but can you please add the pause->retreat option. It is not exactly a secret that if you are failing you can background the app and reboot to try again so you might just as well give us the retreat option because we all already do it manually. I am sick of looking at the loading screen.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your suggestions. We will let the developers know.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    I wonder how many thing in Heroes Charge "not documented anywhere in the game". Yes, we understand what this is PvP feature, and yes, we understand what difficutl increased after attacks. You just confirm what we already know for months. But why game don't have any mention of this? Developers don't respect players and don't care about their opinions?
    Dear Leader
    Our developer said that it's a minor tweak because the feature is mainly for PvP purpose. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    Our developer said that it's a minor tweak because the feature is mainly for PvP purpose. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hi Betty, I just have a little problem with your communication and I want to inform you about it.

Last week, you have written one message here to tell that nothing will be done for Plunder feature and 3 days after that, they have removed commando's skin from plunder team who was the main source of frustration from players...

So, my question is simple, can you communicate with us some proper things that we can believe as far as it's official from you.

Thanks by advance
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108

The main problem was and still is Treasure Hunter. He appears in 95% teams. Commando with skin appeared on 10-20% of the teams.

The main problem was and still is Treasure Hunter. He appears in 95% teams. Commando with skin appeared on 10-20% of the teams.
    Treasure hunter is manageable at least, he doesn't disturb me a lot for plunder, commando's skin was impossible to manage but she is not anymore
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108

Let's make a poll then to see what other say.