Thread: Griffin's Skin

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar

Griffin's Skin

Hello everybody,

Today, the test of the new Skin who will be released soon on the Live server: Griffin

Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Ahhh, c'mon, its a joke, its not?, its simply not possible to be released ANOTHER SKIN...

UCOOL. KNOCK IT OFF WITH THE DAMN SKINS!

Jesus. You guys are killing this game. ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN SKINS. And this is coming from someone that bought Commando and Chemist -- but I'm not buying Griffon skin and I'm not buying any other skins until you either drastically reduce the price or provide a feasible way for free players to get them. You're breaking your game. You can't expect it to be sustainable for people to have to spend $300 per month to keep up with releases. Enough with the damn greed and screwing players.
    Mavaho | Level 107 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Ahhh, c'mon, its a joke, its not?, its simply not possible to be released ANOTHER SKIN...
    It's joke. If you watch Alendris video before, you must see what Griffin skin appear first time ~ in the end of 2017. So we must know what they release it sooner or later.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavajo View Post
    UCOOL. KNOCK IT OFF WITH THE DAMN SKINS!

Jesus. You guys are killing this game. ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN SKINS. And this is coming from someone that bought Commando and Chemist -- but I'm not buying Griffon skin and I'm not buying any other skins until you either drastically reduce the price or provide a feasible way for free players to get them. You're breaking your game. You can't expect it to be sustainable for people to have to spend $300 per month to keep up with releases. Enough with the damn greed and screwing players.
    As long as they saw they can milk you and other high spenders they will continue. If you wanted the game not to be killed then you had to skip skins entirely on the first place. Now it's too late for tears. They will continue without mercy.

You bought Commando & Chemist to have a super advantage and now you tell them to stop. No, you (and all of us) will be punished by their greediness.

And Alendris, my personal advice, if you want to make more videos in the future about HC stop advertise their skins / greediness. Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    It's joke. If you watch Alendris video before, you must see what Griffin skin appear first time ~ in the end of 2017. So we must know what they release it sooner or later.
    Yeah, sure, blame other players. That's helpful.

Don't blame anyone. But what did you expected when you bought these skins? uCool to say "let's stop making money because it's not fair"?

uCool is a company and it is exploiting every way to earn money.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Profit is not a four letter word.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Don't blame anyone. But what did you expected when you bought these skins? uCool to say "let's stop making money because it's not fair"?

uCool is a company and it is exploiting every way to earn money.
    No, and I've never once argued about fairness. I've argued about the health of the game and its community. A community that's all quit the game because of a non-viable release model makes Ucool no money. I've been one of the biggest proponents of adjusting the current model, and never once has "fairness" been an argument I've made. And yes, you're quite right - Ucool is a company that's intended to make money. A dead game makes no money. At this point, they're managing to alienate all their players - from the whales to the free players.

Quote Originally Posted by runpimprun View Post
    Profit is not a four letter word.
    You've made three posts on this board. Two have been this exact message.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Now you blaming me. Did you think it can change situation? Never. I sure developers know what we hate direction with skins, but we can't stop them from releasing all skins what they want until they come up with something new.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Yeah enough with the skins. How about some more legendary quests? I've done them all now. Been waiting months for some more

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    legendaries no longer exist. Death Mage was supposed to be next, instead we just get pay to win skins. hi! VIP 14 here, and i'm done with it. i have 4 skins, and one i just got today by spending 3,000 fucking gems to reset. turtle, manipulator,tarot, and ice mage. who spends 100$-400$ a month to keep up ? Been a daily player for 3 years, and i feel slighted.

but hey, they just gave one day skins for 'trial" guess what i'm saving for WOG fights?

UCool has actually been very good with listening to customers in the past, and have changed many things based on our voices... however.. the skins are/ will never be one of them.

p.s.
    griffon looks STUPID. at least make them -add sparkles here-awesome-

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stitchpuller View Post
    legendaries no longer exist. Death Mage was supposed to be next, instead we just get pay to win skins. hi! VIP 14 here, and i'm done with it. i have 4 skins, and one i just got today by spending 3,000 fucking gems to reset. turtle, manipulator,tarot, and ice mage. who spends 100$-400$ a month to keep up ? Been a daily player for 3 years, and i feel slighted.

but hey, they just gave one day skins for 'trial" guess what i'm saving for WOG fights?

UCool has actually been very good with listening to customers in the past, and have changed many things based on our voices... however.. the skins are/ will never be one of them.

p.s.
    griffon looks STUPID. at least make them -add sparkles here-awesome-
    Players are free to buy it or not, and if the skins are giving some advantage, excepted Commando's skin, they are all manageable and you can play without like me. I'm not upset by that till there is a way to manage them. I can reach the top 100 legend without a lot of problems in the end of the season by playing carefully. Ucool is a business company who wants make profit, not a "bisounours land" so for sure the price is too high in my opinion but if they are doing that, I guess that it's profitable for them...
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming