Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Invite problem

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    2

    Invite problem

    Invited my friend but still no rewards
    His ID: 14484170
    His name: Lone pharaoh
    ------------
    My ID:13109128
    My name: King Raptor

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,444
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Raptor77 View Post
    Invited my friend but still no rewards
    His ID: 14484170
    His name: Lone pharaoh
    ------------
    My ID:13109128
    My name: King Raptor
    Dear Player
    When did you invite your friend please? 14484170 doesn't look like a new account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    1
    Hello Good day!

    I invited a friend today through facebook using the link provided by the system. She completed the tutorials and I think she is level 3 already. I was expecting for the reward to be sent but there is none. Both my Google play and facebook are linked. Is there an exact way or step by step procedure on how to do this? It is 2018 yet we still have the same problem. I've been a user of this game since S1 and I really do appreciate the things you improve in the game.

    here's my in game ID: 8102775

  4. #4
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    When did you invite your friend please? 14484170 doesn't look like a new account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Back in 20th or 21st of past June

  5. #5
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,444
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Raptor77 View Post
    Back in 20th or 21st of past June
    Dear Player
    We are so sorry that we don't have records for that long that we cannot help on your case. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #6
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,444
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by raiku17 View Post
    Hello Good day!

    I invited a friend today through facebook using the link provided by the system. She completed the tutorials and I think she is level 3 already. I was expecting for the reward to be sent but there is none. Both my Google play and facebook are linked. Is there an exact way or step by step procedure on how to do this? It is 2018 yet we still have the same problem. I've been a user of this game since S1 and I really do appreciate the things you improve in the game.

    here's my in game ID: 8102775
    Dear Player
    Please also tell us your friend's account id to check. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •