Thread: Lying Devs

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Lying Devs

As always, the game devs lied. They promised that the game wouldn't include any P2W prices or anything in regards to that, and that hero prices would never exceed 18,888 gold or 1,888 diamonds. But of course, corporate greed takes over and that's precisely what happens. Not only that they make it even harder to get the gold needed to buy the heroes. Yet another game that makes false promises and in the end screws you over. Kind of pathetic in all honesty.

But of course this'll probably get deleted, I'll probably be flamed by the players that have the cash/their mothers' credit cards to buy the new heroes instantly and without any worries. Well played uCool. Congratulations on advertisement fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    Do u like this game? i quess u do thats why u are still playing right? is ur problem like many others???? cant get them new heroes skins and runes???

If u dont like this game just QUIT

IF u do love this game why is skins runes and new heroes such a big problem??? save gold and u will get a new hero in no time if it takes to long it doesnt hurt to spend a few bucks right? because u like the game lol

Would u say no if i give u 10 dollar for free? lol I know they gotten more greedy now thats true but they are doing it because there is actually people that spend money so free cash for them why not
    ^ This is a perfect example of what I mean. People that have the money to spend don't complain, they stick up for the devs and use incredibly poor logic and grammar to defend the game. The game is only getting worse, and will only continue to get worse. I used to think Mobile Legends was P2W, but even they've gotten better at giving out tickets/coins/items in general. This is MORE P2W if you want to get a hero than Mobile Legends, and that's saying a lot considering most of their heroes cost a pretty penny or a good amount of grinding to have a hope of getting.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I think that they've changed the economy so much because a significant portion of their playerbase were around during beta when uCool was giving out gems and gold like crazy and would therefore be able to buy almost every hero and skin without spending any real money unless they increased the prices.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertydvorak View Post
    I think that they've changed the economy so much because a significant portion of their playerbase were around during beta when uCool was giving out gems and gold like crazy and would therefore be able to buy almost every hero and skin without spending any real money unless they increased the prices.
    I think the same ... I hope that's it and over time they can normalize the prices.

Would that!

When they revamped the game after letting it just sit in purgatory forever its like they same green everywhere. I have been playing since just about launch and it went from ok and affordable diamond prices and reasonable hero cost and then like a greed demon crawled straight up their backside and took over. I remember the day I logged in and saw all this new ridiculously over priced stuff I decided right there and then I wasn't going to support that level of greed and haven't spent a dime on the game since then. I mean I get they gotta make $$ but this is the highest priced moba I have come across even more the mobile legends by a decent bit and that's saying something.