Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fix plundering

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Then could you all add retreat function for plundering at least?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Plundering is ENTIRELY broken.

So even retreat button will not fix anything, just seconds to restart device.

They have to remove certain heroes like Treasure Hunter, Light Bringer and all skins.

They are 150 heroes and they put just 10-15 powerful only in NPCs team. Why not Sniper, Old Curse, etc.

Also they are so dumbs they don't understand that we can't spend gems to speed train and they loose money.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    I am still lvl 107 and plundering a few times only result in ucool usually give me lvl 109 opponents comprising new latest strong vip heroes with powerful skins.
    Why not Ucool let us fight a new match with energy and health bar at full charge?
    Already Ucool placed player at a disadvantage when fighting a higher level, now higher level and more powerful vip heroes and skins are part of the game make it even worse.
    Players are severely disadvantaged from the starting point.
    Feels like doing Grand Challenge 6 Tier 30-35 which so much less reward.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Why do people keep saying that plundering is broken? It's not broken. It's this way by design. They purposely put Treasure Hunter in almost every team to counter the Master Mage plunder teams that most people were using. They don't want easily plundering, they want more money. They want people to buy packages that include resources, that's all. First they added pay heroes that you can't get unless you buy them. Then they added ridiculously priced skins. Now they even modified plundering to try and force people to spend even more money.

Maybe soon they can make it so you have to pay every time you log into the game. Might as well.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashim View Post
    Why do people keep saying that plundering is broken? It's not broken. It's this way by design. They purposely put Treasure Hunter in almost every team to counter the Master Mage plunder teams that most people were using. They don't want easily plundering, they want more money. They want people to buy packages that include resources, that's all. First they added pay heroes that you can't get unless you buy them. Then they added ridiculously priced skins. Now they even modified plundering to try and force people to spend even more money.

Maybe soon they can make it so you have to pay every time you log into the game. Might as well.
    You can't see difference between plundering and new skin/vip heroes free testing. You can't meet TH in every team in arena or in caves. And if you never use MM plunder team, why you always meet TH team? If they state "we don't change difference" it MUST means "we don't add new heroes" because adding new heroes always change difference.

They just can't stop normally expoliters.

This is a way to stop them but they punish all player base.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    You need some pussy Bishop

Day 65 of plundering being terrible.

There is no end in sight as Treasure Hunter is the gatekeeper to any semblance of resources.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    If you are lucky you are the highest level in your server aka newer server, like server 180+ which thereís limited level 108, 109 players, then you shouldnít have problem.
    I do have two accounts.
    Main account I am done with all building and books. I canít plunder for resources because all NPC teams has TH now. I would love to plunder for resources to speed train heroes even they are useless one.
    Other account, I finally have time to plunder now since I donít need to or I canít plunder in my main account. After witnesses what happened in older server. I am rushing to finish all important books and max important heroes.
    Forgot to see that in my server, thereís only one 109 and two 108. Plus only three TH in NPC teams so plunder isnít bad now but will eventually get worse as more players hitting 108 soon

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Now Chemist Skin is added to the loop.
    I would like to see the admin plunder when the opponent have: Dope + Skin, Chemist + skin, Commando + Skin, Treasure Hunter, Matchless Hammer.
    Very fun indeed.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    Now Chemist Skin is added to the loop.
    I would like to see the admin plunder when the opponent have: Dope + Skin, Chemist + skin, Commando + Skin, Treasure Hunter, Matchless Hammer.
    Very fun indeed.
    I sure Betty even don't have account what can beat them

They said on this closed Facebook group they will provide more ways to get resources because they can't fix cheating on plundering.

They admitted they can't fix plundering in a way that bots can't plunder. So they punish all players for a handful of cheaters.

Althought there are a lot Android & IOS libraries to prevent bots (reCAPTCHA) they chose to implement a very simple math based captcha that cheaters can easily bypass. Implementing proper reCAPTCHA does not require more than 1 day.

There is an easy way to prevent guys from using Bots -> Limit plunder to X per hour or day and increase plunder resources from 2500/2500/500 to maybe 5000/5000/1000 on average.

Also rework Furnace and Marketplace with more viable exchange rates.

Or just make more creative enemy teams that can't be beaten by one team but aren't so ridiculous overpowered that they can't be beaten at all.
    You have a big Hero Pool of 150 Heroes and your only solution is to use a hand full overpowered Heroes. Maybe you should think about it why that's the case.