Thread: Smash egs event

New Comers

Smash egs event

Hi Betty,

My ID is 17035492, on server 113.

I smash 30 eggs on 3 continuous days on 02/16, 02/17 and 02/18. I supposed to get at least 90 ice mage skin and 150 frost dragon soul stone. However, I only got 50 frost dragon soul stones.

Would you please check for me? I should get ice mage skin and 5 stars of frost dragon.

Thank you~

Regards,
    Robert

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Robert, i think u misread the info on the Side regarding the rewards! I was confused by this at first aswell but it states these 30 eggs contain atleast ONE of the following rewards! Alot of the times if u smash all 30 eggs only 1 or 2 of the mentioned rewards are actually in there!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tsai3314 View Post
    Hi Betty,

My ID is 17035492, on server 113.

I smash 30 eggs on 3 continuous days on 02/16, 02/17 and 02/18. I supposed to get at least 90 ice mage skin and 150 frost dragon soul stone. However, I only got 50 frost dragon soul stones.

Would you please check for me? I should get ice mage skin and 5 stars of frost dragon.

Thank you~

Regards,
    Robert
    Dear Leader
    We sent your log for smashing eggs to our developers and they said that it's normal which conforms what the rules tell. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Hi Betty,

The rule states very clearly, these 30 eggs are included at least 30 ice mage skins, 50 frost dragons and more. It's not said we maybe get above items. If this is by random, then it should state very clear.

I guess I don't want to play this smash eggs again, avoid disappointment again....

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    No, it is worded that they ARE there. i made the same huge gem spending mistake. i was only only 35 fragments away from the ice mage, so i figured screw it, and did a smash all. i got 30 tarot prophets instead, and no ice dragons. Lesson learned by smashing ancient easter eggs instead of breaking hearts for valentines day. and yeah, as the above poster said. devils in the details ><

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Event text description always lack of details. I have problems with Hercules during last event - I purchase every day, but after event I found what my timezone and their timezone have difference. I think what I buy something every day, but according to ucool timezone, 2 purchases was in same day, and 1 day was without purchases. And they answer to me in 4 days, after event was already over.