Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: How to get missing heroes?

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    4

    How to get missing heroes?

    Hello, I am a level 83 vip 13 paying player, but I am at an unfair advantage because I am missing a lot of old heroes to counter master mage teams in wog. I donít have sorceress, Evil Rabbit, halberd master, and the list continues. I find it strange that I can get tarot-prophet skin fragments but canít get hero soul stones. How do I obtain these characters? I canít even buy them anywhere. Please fix this issue.

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycheekien View Post
    Hello, I am a level 83 vip 13 paying player, but I am at an unfair advantage because I am missing a lot of old heroes to counter master mage teams in wog. I donít have sorceress, Evil Rabbit, halberd master, and the list continues. I find it strange that I can get tarot-prophet skin fragments but canít get hero soul stones. How do I obtain these characters? I canít even buy them anywhere. Please fix this issue.
    Dear Player
    Could you tell us your account id to check please? And what do you mean by missing a lot of old heroes please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    4
    I actually never have those heroes before,but what I mean is how do we get access to these heroes when they are never out now? They were released previously to vips but I joined much later.

  4. #4
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    4
    Will you still need my id?

  5. #5
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    10
    Since someone outside of the company can obviously answer your question better than an employee here you are:

    "It is not possible to get a previous VIP hero outside of his released month. VIP heroes can only be unlocked through Magic Chest for VIP 11+ players in their released month. After that you have to wait until they are being added to a shop."

    If you want to get VIP heroes like Hercules, Halberd Master, Merman, Monster Hunter, Blade, Scabbardless Blade or Matchless Hammer you will have to wait until they are being added to a shop (Server 1-179). The average shop delay is around 8 months (Server 1-179). So you have to be patient. Also the shop release of VIP heroes isn't steady - there are months where none is released and others where they release two. Some can be unlocked due special event quests. For example Dragon Lord and Hercules soul fragments could be farmed in the last events by winning 3 War of the Gods Matches each day.

    If you are interested in an overview of released heroes and their shop status you can check out this sheet I made: Tier List - 1st Appearance Timeline

  6. #6
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Could you tell us your account id to check please? And what do you mean by missing a lot of old heroes please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Are you sure you are not a robot?

  7. #7
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    4
    Can I switch servers without losing my heroes and levels? I mean keep everything I have and be on a different server?

  8. #8
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    4
    I am in server 211 and does it matter which server you are in? Does each server have different heroes in guild tournament shop?

  9. #9
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycheekien View Post
    I am in server 211 and does it matter which server you are in? Does each server have different heroes in guild tournament shop?
    In your current server, you will have most of the access to VIP heroes like Halbert Master, as their soulstone is in store be it crusade or whatever store. But you will need to start all over again for leveling. But at least, you can keep up with the pace with the players in your server.

  10. #10
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGala View Post
    In your current server, you will have most of the access to VIP heroes like Halbert Master, as their soulstone is in store be it crusade or whatever store. But you will need to start all over again for leveling. But at least, you can keep up with the pace with the players in your server.
    Why does switching servers make me lose all my levels? So, I lose all my gear and fragments. Why donít I see sorceress on my server?

  11. #11
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycheekien View Post
    Can I switch servers without losing my heroes and levels? I mean keep everything I have and be on a different server?
    Dear Leader
    Heroes are gradually released over months on servers post server 172. You can use the migration service but if you don't like the server. You could have to pay much more to move back. And it's very hard to catch up with other active players in older servers. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #12
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,027
    Rep Power
    41
    Main problem: even if we like server, we don't like ucool politic about 1-172 servers. You want all of players migrate to server higher when 172 to get all heroes?

  13. #13
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    4
    This is ridiculous because the heroes should be the same on all servers. 1-172 seems to get the preference for heroes.

  14. #14
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycheekien View Post
    This is ridiculous because the heroes should be the same on all servers. 1-172 seems to get the preference for heroes.
    Huh, i thought should be the other way round?

  15. #15
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    10
    You can switch servers and of course you will keep all heroes, levels and items. Migration to older server cost 10$ and to newer server 100$. The range is max 10 (can vary if there are merged servers).

    The shop releases are way better on newer servers than on older. On the newer servers you already have Halberd Master for a long time in the shop where on older server we are waiting for him for roughly 7 months and we will have to wait at least another 2 months.

    The reason behind it is that the want to encourage new players to play the game by giving them fast access to very strong heroes. In general the release delay should be 3 months and everyone would be happy. Also because of the disadvantage of shop releases on older servers they should have divided WoG in two brackets: Server 1 - 172 and Server 172+.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •