Thread: Ranked Play

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Ranked Play

I play Namida, and more often than not I MVP it, win or lose. I often go 200-300% K/D ratio. My last game I went 22 and 2.

With that said, I still lose matches, a LOT. I am stuck in gold ranking.

How do I get ahead? No matter how good I am or MVP I go, I cannot help other people play better, or defend, etc. So I will have a streak of bad games in which my team plays like garbage, and I lose rank.

Are you guys playing in teams with friends to gain rank? Guild teams? Whats the secret?

None of my IRL friends play this game, so I need to find a way to get ahead in ranked play.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Honestly at high rank no1 plays Namida at high rank there is better heroes to carry with best assasin right now is bandina mage Eric adc trigger or marveret and tank gassiel and abbadon there is other good ones but for me those are th me best and most played at high rank coming from a sovereign player my advice to climb is add them good players u come across and play with them itís much easier to climb if u make some friends to play with and at ur rank u should be able to solo carry urself because ur still facing bots at gold rank once u get to plat u play with real players all the time

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    i can agree with him. (except marvette, solus is much better)
    Namida -> plat (or diamond v) is good and "easy"
    bandina = easy kills early (build crit,crit-hit + penetration + lifesteal)
    eric = play the surprise assassin, and kill low HP people (build bone staff 1st, rest depends on what you think does damage)
    trigger = very tank with dash, high dmg if you can aim his ultimate well
    gassiel = Mage + tank. His ultimate = easy kills v.s half (or Low) HP. (Resist boots + tank HP item as 1st items and you'll usually be fine)
    abbadon = slow start, but level 3 + is his strongest. Ultimate = op lifesteal

Solus is not better than marvette maybe at ur rank? but not at my rank lol

Bandina her skills do not crit lolz...

eric u dont focus low health enemies when u can 100-0 even tanks with a full combo lolz

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    there you go tryign to nit pick at what i'm saying.
    solus is WAY stronger than marvette. why? he doesn't take as much damage as any of the ADC's.

bandina u build crit because ur skills don't always kill enemies. its usually ult,auto, 1st , 3rd, auto.

ur a fool to think people would allow you to 100-0 a tank. i'd love to see it v.s someone in my guild. it can happen if more than 3 people are attacking the tank of question.
    Eric is an assassin mage. u can't 100-0 something unless they built no resistance.

My bandina is crit + lifesteal and she is beast, I triple/quadra kill one shot all day. But that isnt what I am after- I am just wondering how you rank when you play a game full of people spam dying, ignoring AI, not defending, and generally failing. Adding friends that are good makes sense, but I dont see them often? My last game I was 20 and 5, took all badges, and the next player was like 4 and 6... not really a stand out.

That makes sense so if a hero take less dmg than Marv and has no mobility that means heís stronger? Umm ok a good bandina should not auto at all lol and Iím not the best Eric player on my server but 350 games played with a 95% winnrate I can 100-0 tanks in a full combo lol

U never seen an Eric 100-0 a tank because u never seen a good one lol hes op that u can get ahead easily and just 1vs5 the enemy team but ye ur still master so haha do u fcing even know how much dmg Eric does with a full combo at lvl 4 ??? Donít fcing ignore his passive and his ultimate when used on someone low..

Sorry I misspoke, I play Bandina and own face.