Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fire Curse normal stage 19-3

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Just get mercenary from guild, beat this stage with 1* or 2*, get more heroes, more gear, and back later. With your heroes, you can spend huge amount of time with this stage

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Just get mercenary from guild, beat this stage with 1* or 2*, get more heroes, more gear, and back later. With your heroes, you can spend huge amount of time with this stage
    GD, I feel stupid. I forgot all about Merc Hall. OP, do what he said - use Merc Hall. I used TF as the tank with your characters and was able to steamroll to three stars easily. If I recall correctly, I used TF, Commander, Death Mage, Chaplain and Light Bringer. Easy 3* on first try. Based on your earlier list, I don't think you have TF yet - but you should have the other heroes. With that comp, you should be able to beat it easily - if not, you just need to rank your heroes up. At your level, all your "main" heroes (heroes you use for arena, campaign, etc.) should all be at least R2.
    Mavaho | Level 107 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavajo View Post
    GD, I feel stupid. I forgot all about Merc Hall. OP, do what he said - use Merc Hall. I used TF as the tank with your characters and was able to steamroll to three stars easily. If I recall correctly, I used TF, Commander, Death Mage, Chaplain and Light Bringer. Easy 3* on first try. Based on your earlier list, I don't think you have TF yet - but you should have the other heroes. With that comp, you should be able to beat it easily - if not, you just need to rank your heroes up. At your level, all your "main" heroes (heroes you use for arena, campaign, etc.) should all be at least R2.
    Hey man! I used a similar setup for that stage - elite: Lightbringer L R0, Chaplain R0, Turtle Figther R2 with skin, sorceress R2 and Halberd Master R2, but I think you can replace him with Commander...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    If QoC ultimate is the problem, use manipulator, her ultimate will waste the ultimate of all opponents. I used to utilize her at every stage.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    If QoC ultimate is the problem, use manipulator, her ultimate will waste the ultimate of all opponents. I used to utilize her at every stage.
    Same for Scorceress, she can stop QoC ultimate