Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fire Curse normal stage 19-3

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Fire Curse normal stage 19-3

Please help me,

I'm stuck on the Fire Curse Stage (the one with the Queen of Curse) normal stage.

I'm lvl 105 and I've all the heroes expect the legendary one (such the Avenger), so please help me cause or I get killed on the 2nd part of the stage, or I run out of time.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jugguernaut View Post
    Please help me,

I'm stuck on the Fire Curse Stage (the one with the Queen of Curse) normal stage.

I'm lvl 105 and I've all the heroes expect the legendary one (such the Avenger), so please help me cause or I get killed on the 2nd part of the stage, or I run out of time.
    TF to turn around Phoenix, after that dragons turn around too and you can damage all other enemies with mages. TF VS Chaplain Skyguardian any other hero.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    If you're struggling with this stage at 105, it may indicate that you need to focus on upgrading your heroes. I'm 105 like you, and I just ran it real quick to test and I was able to 3-star it on auto x4 without a problem.

I did it the first time with Herc, Halberd, Holy Priestess, Nine Tail Fox and Scabbardless - no problem. Just in case you don't have those (I wasn't sure what your "all the heroes except the legendary one" comment meant), I tried it again with Turtle, Steel Champ, Wind Priest, Light Bringer and Chaplain - again, 3-star with no problem.
    Mavaho | Level 107 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    TF to turn around Phoenix, after that dragons turn around too and you can damage all other enemies with mages. TF VS Chaplain Skyguardian any other hero.
    K, I'll try, but u're too forward: the first problem is the Crossed Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavajo View Post
    If you're struggling with this stage at 105, it may indicate that you need to focus on upgrading your heroes. I'm 105 like you, and I just ran it real quick to test and I was able to 3-star it on auto x4 without a problem.

I did it the first time with Herc, Halberd, Holy Priestess, Nine Tail Fox and Scabbardless - no problem. Just in case you don't have those (I wasn't sure what your "all the heroes except the legendary one" comment meant), I tried it again with Turtle, Steel Champ, Wind Priest, Light Bringer and Chaplain - again, 3-star with no problem.
    Unfortunately I didn't have the 100$ heroes (ur first five and mine "the legendary one"), Steel Champion & Wind Priest included.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Slaughtered at 1st vawe with the Skyguardian that got immediately killed...

Do me a favor - list all your heroes that are at R2 or higher, please. I'll find a combination that works for you.

Do me a favor - list all your heroes that are at R2 or higher, please. I'll find a combination that works for you.
    Mine only Red (L DW, L Comm,
    L Enchantress, L DK, L MM, L IE, Swordmaster, Comm, AS, CW, QoC, L Machinist, SL, WC) or red+1 (Chap, Death Mage, L NA, L Admiral)...

Mine only Red (L DW, L Comm,
    L Enchantress, L DK, L MM, L IE, Swordmaster, Comm, AS, CW, QoC, L Machinist, SL, WC) or red+1 (Chap, Death Mage, L NA, L Admiral)...
    You don't have any heroes at R2? Oye. Yeah, you're gonna have a hard time, bud. You should focus on trying to get your best heroes to R2. I'll be honest - the lack of any VIP heroes at all is really going to hurt you. What server are you on? Even without spending any money, I'm surprised you don't have any of the new heroes from the last year or so.

You don't have any heroes at R2? Oye. Yeah, you're gonna have a hard time, bud. You should focus on trying to get your best heroes to R2. I'll be honest - the lack of any VIP heroes at all is really going to hurt you. What server are you on? Even without spending any money, I'm surprised you don't have any of the new heroes from the last year or so.
    The problem is that Iím very unlucky: when searching a purple/yellow/red item, the success % is 10/15%.

Son thereís actually no way for me to beat this stage?

The 100$ heroes that Iíve not summoned are: Avenger, Dragon Lord, Wind Priest, Hercules, Serpent Warlock, Saboteur, Bloody Earl, Steel Champion, Halberd Master, Merman, Flywheel Heroine, Treasure Hunter, Shadow Reaper, Matchlrss Hammer, Blade, Scarbbardless Blade, Nine-tailed fox.

Iím on server 7.

I’m on server 7.
    Ah. I've heard the super old servers don't have any of the VIP heroes in shops. This unfortunately is incredibly unfair to people like you. I wish Ucool would change it, since this puts you at a tremendous disadvantage.

You can beat the stage with the heroes available to you, however you're going to need to gear them up quite a bit.

Ah. I've heard the super old servers don't have any of the VIP heroes in shops. This unfortunately is incredibly unfair to people like you. I wish Ucool would change it, since this puts you at a tremendous disadvantage.

You can beat the stage with the heroes available to you, however you're going to need to gear them up quite a bit.
    Ok, but what team? Can I switch server?

It would cost you lots of $$$ to transfer to a newer server. It's not really a good option for you, since it appears you're not a big spender. What team do you typically use to clear campaign levels?

It would cost you lots of $$$ to transfer to a newer server. It's not really a good option for you, since it appears you're not a big spender. What team do you typically use to clear campaign levels?
    Legendary Deatknight R+1, Death Mage R+1, Cloud Walker Red, Chaplain R+1, Queen of curse Red.

Please, someone answer.

I tried using your heroes for a while. Best I could do was 2*. I would always lose at least one hero on the final wave to Queen of Curse's ult.