Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Next holiday event

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Next holiday event

Hi there,
    Is there someway to check what the next holiday will be? I hoped the valentine or w/e holiday event would've been around by now.
    I started at a new server and I've been saving gems for it xD

Thanks in advance

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    The next event is Valentine and it starts tomorrow 2018/02/13 00:00 local time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyph View Post
    The next event is Valentine and it starts tomorrow 2018/02/13 00:00 local time.
    Thanks!
    Is there somesort of calender I can keep an eye on?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    The event has already started on some timezones

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Aerr View Post
    Thanks!
    Is there somesort of calender I can keep an eye on?
    Unfortunately Ucool doesn't share their event schedule with us. Not even a few days before one starts.
    You have to guess when an event could appear based on the last year(s). My information are from a closed group where people from different time zones share their information.

It's really a shame that the information politics are so poor but we can't do anything against it (apart from stop playing/supporting the game).

Since Ucool encourage people to spend money and gems during events they have to release an event schedule in my opinion. If not for a whole year - at least always the next upcoming event.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyph View Post
    Since Ucool encourage people to spend money and gems during events they have to release an event schedule in my opinion. If not for a whole year - at least always the next upcoming event.
    Agreed 100%.
    Mavaho | Level 107 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Finally they add NEW FREE hero to event - Saboteir!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Sorry for posting for small portions, but i tried to post today 5x and it dont allow me to (m.holecek1000, Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.)

So…I disagree with schedule, it is not true problem for active players imho. Actives are log in multiple time per day so they know when it starts..(big imho).

The true problem is releasing greatly OP heroes, skin etc. Although it is logical that developer must make stronger and stronger cards (heroes, whatever), imho it should be done in more subtle way. Releasing latest OP heroes (big tail fox .-) and skins might signalize, that ucool anticipates end of game and want to squish big spenders.

Hope I am mistaking cause I enjoy game for more than 1,5 years and hope to do in future. Im f2p players so im really used to make my mouth shuted up, but together with last really stupid update in wog it begins to annoy me slowly. With no knowledge I am facing high VIP (and therefore probably owner of many OPs and skin, if he is not completely stupid, he will hammer me (just lure me to use magic breaker and in 3rd battle kick my ass with nine tail),

if I manage to win 1st or 2nd match. If I know im facing VIP15+, I have better chances or give up (which ucool or some of their goons dislike, I understand). Latest commando as presented in Alendris video – one must just smile. Shadow reaper – hahaha another time. Wise man should better exit game, but we normal addicted players still cant and hope something change .-)

are the valentine ball rewards totally random? or does any pairing logic matter?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Last year they were random.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    We have so many males that want to go to the ball. Even with another male. Iits racist