Thread: connection issue

New Comers Contributor Level 1

connection issue

Please fix the server. I often experience connection issues when choosing heroes in game even I have good connection. Also, reconnecting didn't work, making me punished for AFK. However, I never do AFK in purpose. I never quit when playing a match but considered as AFK because of the server problem.

I have three suggestions here,
    1. Please be more careful in deciding punishment especially AFK punishment because not everyone do that in purpose (e.g. connection problem since begining of the match like me or app crash).

2. Make connection problem dialog as "Retry(Reconnect" instead of restart the game.

3. Make a dialog menu on starting the game if there is an unfinished match (e.g. After quiting the game for app crash/connection problem) asking us to continue or not.

Best Regards,
    Juliens - Asia server

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deprast View Post
    Please fix the server. I often experience connection issues when choosing heroes in game even I have good connection. Also, reconnecting didn't work, making me punished for AFK. However, I never do AFK in purpose. I never quit when playing a match but considered as AFK because of the server problem.

I have three suggestions here,
    1. Please be more careful in deciding punishment especially AFK punishment because not everyone do that in purpose (e.g. connection problem since begining of the match like me or app crash).

2. Make connection problem dialog as "Retry(Reconnect" instead of restart the game.

3. Make a dialog menu on starting the game if there is an unfinished match (e.g. After quiting the game for app crash/connection problem) asking us to continue or not.

Best Regards,
    Juliens - Asia server
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your device model and Account ID to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    My device is BlackBerry Z10 with Android Runtime 4.3 (Jellybean). It ran smoothly for a week, but now I often face connection problem.

My ID number is 15513320 with nickname as Juliens

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deprast View Post
    My device is BlackBerry Z10 with Android Runtime 4.3 (Jellybean). It ran smoothly for a week, but now I often face connection problem.

My ID number is 15513320 with nickname as Juliens
    Dear Player
    It's a bug that you didn't continue the game. We will check your game data and see what went wrong. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty