Thread: USD 4.99 for Ice Mage never received

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Unhappy USD 4.99 for Ice Mage never received

Dear Sir/Madam,

I bought a season card (So not the monthly card) for 8.99 but did not receive the Ice mage package.

Can you still send it to me?

Kind regards,
    A-Team
    Server 213
    account ID 28628660

HC.jpg
    Last edited by Ateam; 02-11-2018 at 09:37 PM. Reason: added the event

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ateam View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I bought a season card (So not the monthly card) for 8.99 but did not receive the Ice mage package.

Can you still send it to me?

Kind regards,
    A-Team
    Server 213
    account ID 28628660

HC.jpg
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience that our system may have missed your order. Please attach or link a screenshot of your iTunes Order Receipt email you received from Apple or your iTune Purchase History here. And then we will manually confirm and deliver your order as soon as possible. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Please find the transactions for Paypal and Google Play order history attached as screenshots.

Kind regards,
    A-Team.
    Paypal.PNG
    PlayHistory.PNG

May i add: Ingame the price was $8.99. However i got charged €8,99. The dollar is not equal to the euro. It should have charged me only €7,33. Is this a bug or was i scammed?

New Comers
    I had the same issue, after buying the seasonal card it didnt gave me the ice mage package! However then i read in the Welcome mail, it states that both seasonal and annual passes dont contribute towards the 4,99$. By the look of it none of the cards contribute, just raw gems or other products like skin/Hero bundles etc. Furthermore the price difference is due to VAT Charged by either Google play or app store and is not ucools mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Fraq View Post
    I had the same issue, after buying the seasonal card it didnt gave me the ice mage package! However then i read in the Welcome mail, it states that both seasonal and annual passes dont contribute towards the 4,99$. By the look of it none of the cards contribute, just raw gems or other products like skin/Hero bundles etc. Furthermore the price difference is due to VAT Charged by either Google play or app store and is not ucools mistake
    As you can see in the screenshot, the event text only talks about the montly card. The information in te event says i get the icemage. So lets stick to that. Put your player ID, server etc here, so we can both still get our package.

Ok, the vat and stuff sort of explains why. Thanks for that.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ateam View Post
    May i add: Ingame the price was $8.99. However i got charged 8,99. The dollar is not equal to the euro. It should have charged me only 7,33. Is this a bug or was i scammed?
    Dear Leader
    We need the screenshot of your 4.99 order. And for your 8.99 order. The price is convered by Google or iTunes. And please notice that EU countries started imposing Value added tax on virtual item/goods transaction from early 2015. Some states in the US had been imposing similar tax several years ago. You can ask google for more information. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hello Betty,

I only have the screenshots of the 8.99 order.

Kind regards,
    A-Team