Thread: Several questions!

New Comers

Talking Several questions!

Hey, Candyman here, and he's got a few questions.

1. Is it possible to play my account with Nox emulator from my Mac? If yes, what do I do to get my emulator to recognize my google play account and log in as my Main account Candyman?

2. Is there going to be a world championship series? If yes, what are the incentives? How will the teams work? What are the prizes for winning 1st place?

3. There isn't much content on youtube. If someone were to start making content, is it possible to be sponsored by Ucool? If yes, how might someone get started with this?

4. If you have a low quality android phone, what are some affective ways to reduce lag or prevent the game from crashing? I've had major issues with lag, crashes etc and I'm quite frankly very tired of it.

5. Any questions for me?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    1. yes its possible silly i play with you, but idk why its not recognizing your google play. as it has mine (i made another nox and it asked if i wanted to connect to my base account )

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BizarreCandyman View Post
    Hey, Candyman here, and he's got a few questions.

1. Is it possible to play my account with Nox emulator from my Mac? If yes, what do I do to get my emulator to recognize my google play account and log in as my Main account Candyman?

2. Is there going to be a world championship series? If yes, what are the incentives? How will the teams work? What are the prizes for winning 1st place?

3. There isn't much content on youtube. If someone were to start making content, is it possible to be sponsored by Ucool? If yes, how might someone get started with this?

4. If you have a low quality android phone, what are some affective ways to reduce lag or prevent the game from crashing? I've had major issues with lag, crashes etc and I'm quite frankly very tired of it.

5. Any questions for me?
    Dear Player
    1. Please confirm that you have already linked your account to Google Play first. And then you could retrieve it on your other devices or simulator by just logging in your google play account.

2. We don't have any plans for holding any tournaments yet. And the network latency would be pretty high if both teams are from countries that are too far away.

3. I will ask our colleague and see if he could give you an email address on this issue.

4. The game will automatically switches to performance mode when the average FPS is too low. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    i responded
    Sov rank 9 US server

NOTORIOUS