Thread: Heroe/Skin

New Comers

Heroe/Skin

Hi. Good day. First of all my HEROES ARENA ID is 14002645. I have some issues regarding the skin that i bought. I spent a couple of dollars already on this game and i hope someone can help me. I bought piercival skin today. Around 1:20 am and i never knew that you should have the hero first before buying the skin. I just wanted to ask to helo on how in getting back my diamonds since that i cant use my skin for the said hero. Or if someone who could have help me to get the said hero that would be much appreciated. Hooing for your fast resolution. Thank you

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ec0721 View Post
    Hi. Good day. First of all my HEROES ARENA ID is 14002645. I have some issues regarding the skin that i bought. I spent a couple of dollars already on this game and i hope someone can help me. I bought piercival skin today. Around 1:20 am and i never knew that you should have the hero first before buying the skin. I just wanted to ask to helo on how in getting back my diamonds since that i cant use my skin for the said hero. Or if someone who could have help me to get the said hero that would be much appreciated. Hooing for your fast resolution. Thank you
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your case to our producton team. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We are so sorry that the purchase cannot be reversed. But our supervisor agreed to refund part of the diamonds to you because the hero is really hard to get. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We are so sorry that the purchase cannot be reversed. But our supervisor agreed to refund part of the diamonds to you because the hero is really hard to get. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Why only part of the diamonds? He doesn't have the ability to use it.
    Sov rank 7 US server

New Comers
    Well thats so unfair. They just wanted money from their customer. F*ckin cunt. Incompetent!!!