Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Raids 20 & 21

  1. #1
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83

    Raids 20 & 21

    Can you add orange items in guild raids 20 & 21? We can't open any previous raid chapters and orange items are needed.

    You know Loricas, hades, etc, etc. Similar to raid chapters 18 & 19.

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Can you add orange items in guild raids 20 & 21? We can't open any previous raid chapters and orange items are needed.

    You know Loricas, hades, etc, etc. Similar to raid chapters 18 & 19.
    Give him all for free Betty.
    He's been crying for orange items over a 3 months now.

  3. #3
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Can you add orange items in guild raids 20 & 21? We can't open any previous raid chapters and orange items are needed.

    You know Loricas, hades, etc, etc. Similar to raid chapters 18 & 19.
    Dear Leader
    Our production team told me several weeks ago that they will study if we could add some orange equipment which are parts for higher level equipment in the raid 20 & 21. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #4
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our production team told me several weeks ago that they will study if we could add some orange equipment which are parts for higher level equipment in the raid 20 & 21. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    OK thanks! Looking forward for the final answer.

    As for LV for A life its obvious he does not have a life. Possible no brain also. Feel so sorry for him! Mental retardation is so bad...

  5. #5
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    17
    I feel so sorry for you to Bishop Lmao

  6. #6
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    20
    The real problem is when a guild can’t consistently reset 20 and 21 because they finish raid too fast and even with 50 active members, they still don’t have enough guild points to reset them every time is finished.
    Ucool, please lower the guild points needed to reset guild raids.

  7. #7
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83
    Any update regarding this?

  8. #8
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by linyijun View Post
    The real problem is when a guild can’t consistently reset 20 and 21 because they finish raid too fast and even with 50 active members, they still don’t have enough guild points to reset them every time is finished.
    Ucool, please lower the guild points needed to reset guild raids.
    There is a workaround solution, create a new guild and have members join it after GT, while dumping their stamina in the main guild. You will open all raids just by spending the initial 40k stamina.
    Disband the guild after chapter 21 is over and create a new one.

  9. #9
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83
    It's an option but better to add these loots in 20 & 21.

    Betty? No news at all?

  10. #10
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    It's an option but better to add these loots in 20 & 21.

    Betty? No news at all?
    Dear Leader
    Not yet. Our production team colleague only said they would review the drops for those items. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  11. #11
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    83
    When? Not so difficult, requires 5 min if you know the game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •