Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: quit game

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Literally ANY GAME. Ucool and Heroes charge is one of the more pay to win games in every aspect, and the pay to win as been soo "Succesful" that 2/3 of the players have leave the game in the last year...

This game is not dead... ITS A FUCKING ZOMBIE. (Without Skin )
    How many games you know? I know few games who sells new heroes for 99$. And people buy it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    How many games you know? I know few games who sells new heroes for 99$. And people buy it.
    Talk to you its like talk with another Zombie...

Any way i go back to not talk at all about this game, like all do, because NONE CARES A FUCK ABOUT THIS GAME NOW.

Enjoy your shit skins, and the loss of the player base dickheads.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Talk to you its like talk with another Zombie...

Any way i go back to not talk at all about this game, like all do, because NONE CARES A FUCK ABOUT THIS GAME NOW.

Enjoy your shit skins, and the loss of the player base dickheads.
    I never enjoy skins, BUT game created to make money, and all games have skins or any other features what makes a lot of money. And you can't do anything with it - you just too stupid to understand that. People who can afford spend $ for win always exist, and you can't do anything with it. All you can do is cry about IDIOTS, but all games have same motivation - all of them drain money from players. You can do only one thing - decide how many $ you can spend for game.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    im still suprised the devs havent reacted yet. They got the ground work to make a great game, they just have absolutely no idea how to maintain a great game.
    Chicken Dinner is a great example of that. Somehow fine and fun to play, just not worth the time if you dont pay that rediclious amount of money

Everything is so poorly tested before it gets released aswell. Take the new Chicken Dinner again. The amount of Delay and lag is laughable. But the worst part is when you cant see the battles. And you have to restart over and over again and pray it will work next round. Its been like that for a FULL MONTH now, and still havent been fixed, and i havent even seen a post or ingame mail from Ucool they are trying to fix it. Nothing. They dont care!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    Well, well well, after quitting this game, i found more nice games out there, More TD games, more FREE time , more everything. I don't know even, how i come here to this forum, maybe google search match this. Anyway guys, i hope all of you, found your inner peace with game and with money making scheme called Heroes Charge. After all it is free choise what to play and i am PROUDLY GLAD that i made mine and quit the game in early 2018.
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site