Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: quit game

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar

quit game

Well, after more than 3 years, it is time to quit the game. Last night in WoG at level 25 with 1 star i need 1 or 2 wins to become Legendary. So i start to search enemies...results were : 9 loss, 1 win. All of 10 enemies were higher than vip 12, even vip 16 and vip 17.
    For me vip 5, the time has come to close the game forever. So no more logging for free stamina, for training heroes every hour, for raid drop etc....
    Wish you guys good luck and have fun in game...I am out for good.
    http://uncle-sash.minitroopers.com/
    www.genesis-mining.com Use code "1ZCDJB" and get 3% off every purchase on Genesis Mining
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I agree with you, Uncle.
    For now, we, players with vip 10 and less from old servers an endangered species.
    For me, vip 7,take legend in January 2018 was very hard, 95% of all fights was versus vip11+ players and low vip from new servers, which already have full trained Halberd Master and other vip11+ strong heroes.
    But soon vip11+ players, which don`t buy now events heroes and skins will start to mass leave the game.
    In the end Ucool merge all 220-250 servers and 300-500 crazy spenders will play further until they become bored as Jayze.
    It`s so sad, that Ucool killing so good game.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    WoG is most annoying thing in game.
    I am from server 25 , and yeah i am low level vip, but anyway this game become time consuming.
    So no more bodering with it...
    http://uncle-sash.minitroopers.com/
    www.genesis-mining.com Use code "1ZCDJB" and get 3% off every purchase on Genesis Mining
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    WoG is most annoying thing in game.
    I am from server 25 , and yeah i am low level vip, but anyway this game become time consuming.
    So no more bodering with it...
    I'm not telling that it's easy, but there is a good number of players from server 1-100 who are vip 5less even one who is vip 2 and who are in the top 100 in WoG. They made their own strategy with what they have and I really have a lot of respect for them!

So there is always a way

I'm joining you for one point Uncle, there is a lot of feature who are time consumer, but I know that they are working on that point and I hope that it will change. (vanguard crusade already save a lot of time :P)
    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    When we play longer, amount players with high VIP level only increased... in 2020, VIP 5 Level will face VIP 25 level.

well i make it to legendary every month and yes it is getting more and more annoying. most wog teams currently consists of 7-9 heroes that are either vip11+ or $30 heroes. as far as i can predict this number will keep increasing as it did previously. ill still be hanging on until the day ucool decides to make the game cost money to login. with the direction its been heading i wouldnt be too surprised lol.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Yes, seems that Ucool as solved the problem with the today patch... Now be cannot see the Vip level of the players be fight in WOG..

Awesome, what can i say? Surely now be will stop to see Halberd master, Scaberless blade, Fox of Nine tails, and a lot of skins from level 20 on forward, Problem Solved!!!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Yes, seems that Ucool as solved the problem with the today patch... Now be cannot see the Vip level of the players be fight in WOG..

Awesome, what can i say? Surely now be will stop to see Halberd master, Scaberless blade, Fox of Nine tails, and a lot of skins from level 20 on forward, Problem Solved!!!
    Hiding the name will make things harder for boosters, RFBC and $ last WoG the result was ridiculous, top 2 players had around 4000 trophies. On the other hand it will make fights more difficult because now you will have no idea what heroes to expect.
    Best of luck uncle. Three years is a long time for any game not mention mobile games.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    As long as you are level 22 in WoG, nearly all opponents are high vip with latest vip heroes and mostly 5 star already. What can I say? WoG favours high vip spenders. Got to level 25 last month and only need 1 win but in the end, keep losing until lvl 22. All opponents are using latest vip heroes. I have not spending $ on this game for more than 1.5 yrs even though I am vip12. SUCKS
    Wall hall training is still very time consuming plus opponents team includes SB, blades, witch and sky guardian team make it very hard to plunder a few more teams. Stupid ucool also did not includes high loots for plunder with such a hard team. Their aim is generally to prevent hackers to Autobot plunder team but their policy also affects majority of real players. Also with so many good heroes not available in shops ( I like frost dragon ) , it is really a waste of resource to up those latest sign in heroes. (Yes I can don't up them if I choose to but give us good heroes in shops too)

It will be more fun and give us more different setups if ucool don't allow people use more when 2 VIP hero/hero with skin per team in WoG.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    It will be more fun and give us more different setups if ucool don't allow people use more when 2 VIP hero/hero with skin per team in WoG.
    too bad theyll never consider it. once u do that the people who spent will ask y did they bother wasting their money and ucool rather appease them over everyone else.
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    too bad theyll never consider it. once u do that the people who spent will ask y did they bother wasting their money and ucool rather appease them over everyone else.
    I sure some people who spend a lot of money don't bother with WoG.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    Hiding the name will make things harder for boosters, RFBC and $ last WoG the result was ridiculous, top 2 players had around 4000 trophies. On the other hand it will make fights more difficult because now you will have no idea what heroes to expect.
    Best of luck uncle. Three years is a long time for any game not mention mobile games.
    they will still find a way, cheaters always do

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    no, those who spend a lot of money bother with WOG because the leap from level 25- legendary has double the soulstones to level up heroes for the next round of WOG. endless cycle. I've been playing 3 years, so i am high vip. I finally got to legendary last fall a few times. I'm lvl 106, and right now, i'm only at 17 in wog, as EVERY battle is HIGH vip, and lvl 108 and up. i've faced 2 lvl 95 players ( who.. with 3 star heroes vs my fully trained and enchanted heroes i still lost, and i'm quite confused by this ) all others have been one or two levels higher than me. Not going to quit, but it IS frustrating. Now, not knowing who i face is even more difficult. I get ( and am glad) they are trying to stem the cheating, but knowing a players server WAS vital. oh well. still have 3 weeks to struggle to get to 25, and get knocked back to 22 over and over ><

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    they will still find a way, cheaters always do
    Yes you are correct. They will still boost as the solution provided by Ucool is insufficient. They need to take more drastic measure to ensure fair play.

Give it a couple days and you will see their scores at ridiculous levels again.
    Come check out my free to play War of the Gods channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXNCVRrBj1P80KQsnbw3jSA