Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: quit game

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Geej View Post
    As long as you are level 22 in WoG, nearly all opponents are high vip with latest vip heroes and mostly 5 star already. What can I say? WoG favours high vip spenders. Got to level 25 last month and only need 1 win but in the end, keep losing until lvl 22. All opponents are using latest vip heroes. I have not spending $ on this game for more than 1.5 yrs even though I am vip12. SUCKS
    Wall hall training is still very time consuming plus opponents team includes SB, blades, witch and sky guardian team make it very hard to plunder a few more teams. Stupid ucool also did not includes high loots for plunder with such a hard team. Their aim is generally to prevent hackers to Autobot plunder team but their policy also affects majority of real players. Also with so many good heroes not available in shops ( I like frost dragon ) , it is really a waste of resource to up those latest sign in heroes. (Yes I can don't up them if I choose to but give us good heroes in shops too)
    If you havent spent anything on the game for more than 1.5 years, 22 level in WoG is too much. You are lucky.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    If you havent spent anything on the game for more than 1.5 years, 22 level in WoG is too much. You are lucky.
    Yeah. I still get high WoG though not legendary mainly because I have 5 star these heroes : SB Hercules HM Monster hunter. Don't have flywheel heroine, 9 tailed fox, avenger, saboteur at all. Guess these vip heroes i have keep me slightly competitive for a while. Now I just play leisurely. Let the high vip player pays and sustain this virtual game. Physically no one own any physical asset of ucool via this game so I don't expect much from the game if I can't be more competitive when I don't spend on this game. If I quit this game one day, it won't be a big loss to me.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    i make it to legendary every single month, its not called luck its called skill
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I can't honestly see supporting a game with this business model. You guys aren't even getting my weekly 99 cents after this post goes through. Tired of it.

To the guy who said it's "skill", it's called pay to play... get over yourself.

New Comers
    This garbage game don’t have a proper matchmaking system. WoG and their newest feature, Chicken Dinner, which completely sucks ass. You’re getting matched against virgin nerds who haven’t seen sunlight for weeks. You’re a low rank (0-3000 points), and you’re getting matched up against 3-4 Legends. And when you lose a battle against a player, you’re still getting matched up against the same player over and over again feeding your ass off. Make a proper feature before even considering releasing it.

At this state, this game is just a moneygrab dansgame ran by moneyhungry devs. Dont waste your money on this sad game. Don’t be like the autistic virgins who treats this game as their lord and savior, spending hundreds of dollar a week.

The whole game is garbage, stay away.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 general100's Avatar
    I already stopped paying for this game several months ago. Annual card will be active for next 8 months. I will not pay single cent more for this unbalanced game. This game had great potential, ucool killed it with their greed. I understand some players will pay for unbalanced skins, but I dont understand that there is no (even slow) way how to get those skins by playing. The gap between players who pay 200$ monthly and others is growing each month. Old servers will be dead in 2 years. The reason I still play is simple - my guild and friends.
    [Bz] Fridex
    Guild Bezier
    Server 69

New Comers
    that's such a pity that you will put your uncompetitive status ahead of enjoying the challenges that are there and your friendships. As a new player and ftp I know that I will never rank, and so I have accepted that and take the challenge to see what I can do. War of the Gods is a perfect example. It relies on your knowledge of skills and the ways they combine. I'm already level 17 and confident I can make it to LEGENDARY. My point is take your wins where you can, that's how you enjoy the journey.

Quote Originally Posted by general100 View Post
    I already stopped paying for this game several months ago. Annual card will be active for next 8 months. I will not pay single cent more for this unbalanced game. This game had great potential, ucool killed it with their greed. I understand some players will pay for unbalanced skins, but I dont understand that there is no (even slow) way how to get those skins by playing. The gap between players who pay 200$ monthly and others is growing each month. Old servers will be dead in 2 years. The reason I still play is simple - my guild and friends.
    By playing events you can get 6-7 skins without pay any $. Of course, it's slow way.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 general100's Avatar
    @Garrett: good joke, thanks, you made my day
    [Bz] Fridex
    Guild Bezier
    Server 69

Quote Originally Posted by general100 View Post
    @Garrett: good joke, thanks, you made my day
    How many skins you have right now? And how you get them?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Foe each skin they make available they create 10 skins payed by dollars...

Only IDIOTS not see this, yes its laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Foe each skin they make available they create 10 skins payed by dollars...

Only IDIOTS not see this, yes its laughable.
    Only IDIOTS thinks what they must work for free. You want to eat every day, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Only IDIOTS thinks what they must work for free. You want to eat every day, right?
    Evidently you dont eat everyday because nutrients dont go to your rotten brain...

Theres a difference between work for free, and paytowingreedinesmotherfucker...

Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Evidently you dont eat everyday because nutrients dont go to your rotten brain...

Theres a difference between work for free, and paytowingreedinesmotherfucker...
    Name me any game with same mechanic what have everything for free or minimal amount of $$

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Name me any game with same mechanic what have everything for free or minimal amount of $$
    Literally ANY GAME. Ucool and Heroes charge is one of the more pay to win games in every aspect, and the pay to win as been soo "Succesful" that 2/3 of the players have leave the game in the last year...

This game is not dead... ITS A FUCKING ZOMBIE. (Without Skin )