Thread: Skins Question-Package Purchase

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Skins Question-Package Purchase

I was hoping to pick up the Death Mage skin today, i need 133 fragments.
    I tried to purchase the $49 & $99 packages but i got a message indicating i needed to purchase the previous packages.... W T F ??

I asked in guild chat and in Line and the feedback i received indicated i should be able to buy whatever package i needed.

The purchase needed should be $150, however if i am forced to buy the previous packages, the spend will be $185

Can anyone conform if that is the way ucool designed this to work?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinicki View Post
    I was hoping to pick up the Death Mage skin today, i need 133 fragments.
    I tried to purchase the $49 & $99 packages but i got a message indicating i needed to purchase the previous packages.... W T F ??

I asked in guild chat and in Line and the feedback i received indicated i should be able to buy whatever package i needed.

The purchase needed should be $150, however if i am forced to buy the previous packages, the spend will be $185

Can anyone conform if that is the way ucool designed this to work?
    Dear Leader
    Some players complained about this issue and we had reported it to our production team for a couple of times. We will remind our production team about this issue again. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Dear Betty,
    Not sure why the logic of having to purchase the lower tier first and not letting us to pick the tier we wanted to purchase is beyond me.
    It should be the same as setting as heroic case where we can choose which one to purchase, not being forced to buy from lower tier upward.
    Last edited by Spatsky; 02-01-2018 at 03:51 AM. Reason: grammar mistakes

Thanks Betty,
    I certainly hope it is an oversight and gets corrected as soon as possible... otherwise from my perspective as well as many others within the game, its a straight up money grab.

Is there any update to this, i believe there has been two patches since i posted my inquiry and it was mentioned this issue was brought to the production team previously.
    At this point, if ucool intends to keep this restriction in place, a notice indicating that would be appreciated.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinicki View Post
    Is there any update to this, i believe there has been two patches since i posted my inquiry and it was mentioned this issue was brought to the production team previously.
    At this point, if ucool intends to keep this restriction in place, a notice indicating that would be appreciated.
    Dear Leader
    Our production team colleague told me that players have to buy them one by one. Or they could collect the fragments gruadually without paying real money. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our production team colleague told me that players have to buy them one by one. Or they could collect the fragments gruadually without paying real money. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Sry are you serious?

What do you mean with “without paying real money”?

i posted a reply to the forums but apparently it needed "moderator approval"
    why would my post need approval when that has not occurred to my previous posts and this post?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty,
    You cannot obtain Legendary Skin without paying real money, not sure whether your statement is correct.
    If this can't be changed, at least explain to us behind such logic? The business model is rather "no meaning".

you can buy heroes in any order just not skins... which one makes more money?