Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions about new uptade.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 xxSniperGamingxx's Avatar

Questions about new uptade.

Hello,
    I saw that the Arden pack is back and its cheaper than the hero itself. That good.
    And it will expire in around 24 days.
    If we know that, let's get into the first question.
    1. Will you after this package create another vallue package, like carin and her skin, then it will expire, then another package will be out, and it will expire etc?
    2. Will the Arden package will be back at some point in time, like the packages with hero and skins will go thru most of the heores and at some point it will pop out again? This will be a GREAT feature!!! Im not sure if im gonna buy the package now, im not a very rich person
    After the release of the version when Namida skin got released, I bought it and now Im stuck at around 350 diamonds. And there it comes another question:
    3. Will diamonds ever be optainable to free to play players etc? I have some ideas for the ways to get diamonds not very quickly, but just some simple ways.
    a) Instead of tickets at the end of the season, you will get diamonds.
    b) 10% chance of getting 20 diamonds in killer chests.
    c) Exchange tickets + gold to diamonds (a new shop option), for example 3000 gold + 1000 tickets = 300 diamonds. Some people have no idea for what should they use gold and tickets, beacose they have all the heroes, and in my option changing them to diamonds will be a nice way.
    4. How many diamonds do you get from fan arts now? If you guys dont want to tell me in the forums, you can tell me on email :
    bartosz.selwa.xd@gmail.com
    I think thats all I have to ask for now. And pleaseeee make diamonds possible to optain for free to play players or players will start to hack them.
    Best regards and keep up the good work with skins and heroes,
    Sniper

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Lolz check the new diamond price now after update

Who cares i want them for free

They just up the diamond price x3 so ye free diamonds wonít happen

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xxSniperGamingxx View Post
    Hello,
    I saw that the Arden pack is back and its cheaper than the hero itself. That good.
    And it will expire in around 24 days.
    If we know that, let's get into the first question.
    1. Will you after this package create another vallue package, like carin and her skin, then it will expire, then another package will be out, and it will expire etc?
    2. Will the Arden package will be back at some point in time, like the packages with hero and skins will go thru most of the heores and at some point it will pop out again? This will be a GREAT feature!!! Im not sure if im gonna buy the package now, im not a very rich person
    After the release of the version when Namida skin got released, I bought it and now Im stuck at around 350 diamonds. And there it comes another question:
    3. Will diamonds ever be optainable to free to play players etc? I have some ideas for the ways to get diamonds not very quickly, but just some simple ways.
    a) Instead of tickets at the end of the season, you will get diamonds.
    b) 10% chance of getting 20 diamonds in killer chests.
    c) Exchange tickets + gold to diamonds (a new shop option), for example 3000 gold + 1000 tickets = 300 diamonds. Some people have no idea for what should they use gold and tickets, beacose they have all the heroes, and in my option changing them to diamonds will be a nice way.
    4. How many diamonds do you get from fan arts now? If you guys dont want to tell me in the forums, you can tell me on email :
    bartosz.selwa.xd@gmail.com
    I think thats all I have to ask for now. And pleaseeee make diamonds possible to optain for free to play players or players will start to hack them.
    Best regards and keep up the good work with skins and heroes,
    Sniper
    Dear Player
    1. It depends. But we will have promotion packs for new heroes.
    2. Our prodction team didn't think about this problem. So it's too early to answer this question.
    3. Probably not. We are now taking the way what other MOBA games do now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Impossible diamonds... Man... I wish I won a loterry tho

ye right a skin now cost 50 dollars unless u buy those special packages that gives u some random runes and diamonds lol

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    not to relate this ..but most people spend 50$ on something silly anyway... or spend up to 50 on "something silly" its all about managing what u want, and what u need. If you don't need it, think about if its worth getting right now.

50$ to me on a bad week is nothing. i can agree its a bit "wow" but it is what it is. don't need it.. you just want it.

U go buy a pizza every week and it costs 10 dollar and suddenly one day it costs 50 dollar that is wow even on a good week haha or if u want the pizza for a cheaper price u have to buy a special menu thatís not a good deal

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Plus the diamonds cost is more expensive now 😐

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scuttle Crab View Post
    Plus the diamonds cost is more expensive now 
    Dear Player
    Our production team said that the promotion packages offer better diamond prices than the previous version. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

with the latest update there is some heroes that got nerfed but there is no information? honestly if u guys nerf some heroes u gotta let us know!!

3-well... thatís the main reson most people choose this game...
    Because its different from other moba games you know.
    If it was going to be same with others then why they should prefere this more than the others?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    who was nerfed? lol probably don't have smart rune choices :P

with the latest update gassiel definitely got nerfed lowered his Base hp and hp when lvling up so Iím wondering why there is no information Betty?