Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VIP Hero of February : Treasure Hunter

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    and crypt monster I believe

He is annoying to kill when Plunderimg.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Seeing this hero fairly often in WOG now. My last match, I was beaten and TH on the opposing team did almost 500k damage.... Perhaps not as useless as we initially thought?

Just did another match and again saw TH...and I lost.... this time, TH did 880k damage!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    He has been buffed.

Yes, but even the post buff review was not that great... regardless, now with the new event hero coming out, will save my SS for that hero for now.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    His 3rd skill buffed also today with new patch. If his ulti was not so slow he would be very good hero.

Interesting... didnt realize todays patch included a buff as well. Thanks for the info!

Pain in the ass when you face him while plundering and in the crusade.

One man wrecking crew against Master Mage teams.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfortress View Post
    Pain in the ass when you face him while plundering and in the crusade.

One man wrecking crew against Master Mage teams.
    Option 1: Don't use MM against him.
    Option 2: MM + MB

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Option 3: Ancient Statue and Imperial Executer can deal with him without much problems

my experience dealing with him is going to be mostly in WOG... haven't seen him much on GA inside top 300 in s99..

on arena top 150, i haven't much problems dealing with some of the 5star TH.. TF/Scab Blade/ Halberd/9tails/Shadow Reaper is the group i use to deal with TH teams.. maybe the TH teams i ran into haven't maxed him out..

in WOG, he is not a troouble for me so far.. 3star TH i've encountered seems to die easily... which backs my guildmates comments to me that TH at 3 stars is too squishy to be of any help to teams.. and i've not much encountered alot of 5stars TH that gave me a hard time..

Quote Originally Posted by LiteEmUp View Post
    my experience dealing with him is going to be mostly in WOG... haven't seen him much on GA inside top 300 in s99..

on arena top 150, i haven't much problems dealing with some of the 5star TH.. TF/Scab Blade/ Halberd/9tails/Shadow Reaper is the group i use to deal with TH teams.. maybe the TH teams i ran into haven't maxed him out..

in WOG, he is not a troouble for me so far.. 3star TH i've encountered seems to die easily... which backs my guildmates comments to me that TH at 3 stars is too squishy to be of any help to teams.. and i've not much encountered alot of 5stars TH that gave me a hard time..
    Stupid. Yeah, great tactic - if you have Shadow Reaper, Scab Blade, Halberd and 9 Tails, you don't care about TH. And you don't care about any other setup. But what if you don't have them? Zero tactic, just bunch OP heroes what don't need any tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Stupid. Yeah, great tactic - if you have Shadow Reaper, Scab Blade, Halberd and 9 Tails, you don't care about TH. And you don't care about any other setup. But what if you don't have them? Zero tactic, just bunch OP heroes what don't need any tactic.
    well in my merged server, top 100 is pretty much filled with meta heroes.. anyone who doesn't have meta heroes isn't going to crack top 100, likely even top 200... and both my shadow reaper and time soldier are both 3 stars.. i have non skins except TF...

shadow is really strong, even at 3 stars...

Quote Originally Posted by LiteEmUp View Post
    well in my merged server, top 100 is pretty much filled with meta heroes.. anyone who doesn't have meta heroes isn't going to crack top 100, likely even top 200... and both my shadow reaper and time soldier are both 3 stars.. i have non skins except TF...

shadow is really strong, even at 3 stars...
    I don't have them and ~125 in ranking on both arenas. Shadow Repaper really strong, but beatable with right setup