Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Gems consuming event

  1. #1
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    2

    Gems consuming event

    Server:142 Silvestra

    Character Name:HedsteR

    Account ID:20779083

    Estimate Time of Problem:2 hours ago

    Problem Detail:When redeeming points in gems consuming event there is stamina potions at 3 different spots for different prices
    I accidently bought 1 for 100 points and 1 for 1000 points, (didnt read the price just clicked it)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	13539

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,363
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedster View Post
    Server:142 Silvestra

    Character Name:HedsteR

    Account ID:20779083

    Estimate Time of Problem:2 hours ago

    Problem Detail:When redeeming points in gems consuming event there is stamina potions at 3 different spots for different prices
    I accidently bought 1 for 100 points and 1 for 1000 points, (didnt read the price just clicked it)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	13539
    Dear Leader
    We are so sorry that the points are not refundable. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    6
    Isn't this a bug???

  4. #4
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedster View Post
    Server:142 Silvestra

    Character Name:HedsteR

    Account ID:20779083

    Estimate Time of Problem:2 hours ago

    Problem Detail:When redeeming points in gems consuming event there is stamina potions at 3 different spots for different prices
    I accidently bought 1 for 100 points and 1 for 1000 points, (didnt read the price just clicked it)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	13539
    For 1000 points you get 100 potions with one click
    For 100 points you get 10 potions.
    It is a way to reduce the number of clicks, and for the high spenders to spend gems to get 3000 potions per event.
    Tired of ucool pay to win policy. Give them a 1* review.

  5. #5
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    For 1000 points you get 100 potions with one click
    For 100 points you get 10 potions.
    It is a way to reduce the number of clicks, and for the high spenders to spend gems to get 3000 potions per event.
    Oh, so they should clarify that so it shows how many potions you are buying.

  6. #6
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,363
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedster View Post
    Oh, so they should clarify that so it shows how many potions you are buying.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •