Thread: I can not login to the game using facebook id or via game center

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

I can not login to the game using facebook id or via game center

I use facebook id and game center to login to user id 13956006 and play some time up to level 3x. Then I delete the game and reload to log into another facebook id to play, it’s user id 14673361, and then, I also continue to delete the game and reload to return to the old facebook id as user id 13956006, then no Log in again! It's in user id 14673361! How do I get back into user id 13956006?
    Help me please!

Please help me , admin!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by *Honey* View Post
    I use facebook id and game center to login to user id 13956006 and play some time up to level 3x. Then I delete the game and reload to log into another facebook id to play, it’s user id 14673361, and then, I also continue to delete the game and reload to return to the old facebook id as user id 13956006, then no Log in again! It's in user id 14673361! How do I get back into user id 13956006?
    Help me please!
    Dear Player
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    I am a friend of Honey, I use account 14673361, lv 16, on iphone 5s, currently, my account is confused with id 13956006. please, admin fix log error so i can go to game with my id on my phone!
    Thank you

New Comers

I can not login this game

I do not get into the game, and still get confused with id 13956006, admin fix for me, my id is 14673361, lv 16, play on ip 5s. Please fix it for me. Thank you

Why does not admin resolve my friend? She logs into the game with my account while I'm playing, making the game self-released, very annoying

Quote Originally Posted by *Honey* View Post
    Why does not admin resolve my friend? She logs into the game with my account while I'm playing, making the game self-released, very annoying
    Dear Player
    We can only swap both account with each other. We swapped the account several days before. Do you want us to reverse the operation please?
    Give us a new create account's id which is linked to Game Center or something. And also give us the id you want to recover. And then we can help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

We do not want to reverse the account because 2 accounts use 2 different facebook, and we are 2 different players, so can not be reversed 2 accounts and have to separate 2 accounts because they are standalone account. Why is there such an account confusion?

My id is 13956006
    And she is 14673361
    They are standaline account. And we are different player

Dear Player
    Please tell us which ID you would like to login but you can't. And then tell us the account id you see on your device. If it's your friends' account. Just unlink it from facebook/Game Center/Google and restart the game. If you got a new account id on your device. Please tell us the new user id with your old id. So that we can help. And please don't play your own account on your friends' devices because it would mess the login. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Please tell us which ID you would like to login but you can't. And then tell us the account id you see on your device. If it's your friends' account. Just unlink it from facebook/Game Center/Google and restart the game. If you got a new account id on your device. Please tell us the new user id with your old id. So that we can help. And please don't play your own account on your friends' devices because it would mess the login. Thanks.
    Best Regards
    Betty

My id wants to log is 14673361. and the id i found on my device is 13956006, it's my id's friend, and she's still playing. I can not unlink from facebook / game center, because after log out and log back to the same way, can not escape!

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player

Best Regards
    Betty

My id wants to log is 14673361. and the id i found on my device is 13956006, it's my id's friend, and she's still playing. I can not unlink from facebook / game center, because after log out and log back to the same way, can not escape!

New Comers

Quote Originally Posted by Quyên sophia View Post
    Dear Player
    It would be a bit complicated. If you have another devices, install a Heroes Arena on it and get a new account id on the device. And then we can help. Or you could also reset your phone to remove the credential information so that you could get a brand new id. We need a new account id to solve your problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

So, you should complete the game on the login problem! Because the current account login is too complex and error-prone