Thread: VIP transfer

New Comers Contributor Level 1

VIP transfer

Hey y’all! Just found this wonderful game again. Uknowing that i could get my old account back, i spent ALOT of time and cash trying to catch up. Landing me on lvl 30 something, ~VIP 7, and all for nothing. Because now i have a lvl 80 Leader with a whole army of pimped out heroes, without any VIP..

An honest mistake.
    I sincerely hope you guys can transfer the VIP

From “Team easy on”
    To “Niggu crew”

Hope to hear from you soonest <3

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Team easy on View Post
    Hey y’all! Just found this wonderful game again. Uknowing that i could get my old account back, i spent ALOT of time and cash trying to catch up. Landing me on lvl 30 something, ~VIP 7, and all for nothing. Because now i have a lvl 80 Leader with a whole army of pimped out heroes, without any VIP..

An honest mistake.
    I sincerely hope you guys can transfer the VIP

From “Team easy on”
    To “Niggu crew”

Hope to hear from you soonest <3
    Dear Leader
    We are so sorry that VIP status cannot be transferred. If you remember your previous account's in-game name and you would login the account again instead of your current account, then we can help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Im currently logged on my original account ID 7156342. Bought some more stuff before i saw your reply, will that be added also?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Team easy on View Post
    Im currently logged on my original account ID 7156342. Bought some more stuff before i saw your reply, will that be added also?
    Dear Leader
    If you would not play the account again and you didn't use the gems. Then, we could ask our admin to see if he would help confirm the same order for your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

So i give up an lvl 81 account with 65 heroes, and ten of them have full Stars and epic +. For a lvl 30 account with 7 heroes and no stars, but with a little VIP.. Seems like a really bad trade haha