Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Balancing/Lags/Ranked

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Dear Betty,

thank you much for the update We looking forward to a balanced gameplay with eric !

Ultimø
    #############################
    [Ultimø | ID: 14556936 | Server: 2 Europe]#
    ############################

[ARENA HEROES] Group
    >> http://forum.ucool.com/group.php?groupid=96&do=join

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    As I know, we will reduce the damage for 3rd and 4th skills. And we will continue reviewing his game data periodically. And see if it needs further modifying. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    As You know Eric is out for around 4 weeks. Your team is so fast and after 4 weeks you are "going to"?! :-DDDDD
    I like your game data review periodically. I bet that's a lie.
    You never have had any review on any game data.
    That's just a lie. Don't make fun of people.

Hi mehrsh,

first Betty is "only" a forum admin for communication between ucool and the community. its not her fault, that ucool let eric be this way for "a long time".

If you would know, what it means to update a running software, you would understand, that any change needs time to be solved and updated for the mass. Every change is a chance to produce bugs and that helps noone.

Let us just wait for the update and decide then

Ultimø

[ARENA HEROES] Group

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimø View Post
    Hi mehrsh,

first Betty is "only" a forum admin for communication between ucool and the community. its not her fault, that ucool let eric be this way for "a long time".

If you would know, what it means to update a running software, you would understand, that any change needs time to be solved and updated for the mass. Every change is a chance to produce bugs and that helps noone.

Let us just wait for the update and decide then

Ultimø
    I know more than you. And ofcourse I know what a forum moderator is. You are that 12 yrs old kiddo who just starve for winning no matter what. Even it means to take advantage of lack of programming ability of developers of a game! You are one of those who took fun out of the game from many other players!

Hi mehrsh,

im not the one who insult the whole time. Im sorry for your behavior. If a hero is too powerful, it is not a matter of "lack programming ability". They programming the whole game, dont you think they can solve the problem with 1 hero ?

I see you are frustated and i understand your reaction, even it helps nobody - not the community and not the developers.

Ultimø

[ARENA HEROES] Group

1) First of all I checked your acount you are gold so you can't understand half of my complaints about this game.

2) Second is it so hard for you to understand in a game that evey champ Deal 300to500 damage with their abilities it is too much for a champ to have 2 ability with 700+ damage and even with replay ability?!!!!! is it so hard for you to understand they are doing it on purpose?!

Man they nerfed every champ in this game with every update and less than a week. It doesn't take time for them to nerf a hero or change their stats.
    It is just they don't want!!!!
    and I should add I'm not frustrated I'm sick of this game. All of my friends have quited because of these problems. This game is going to die if we want to be honest it is DEAD and every player who checks in is just to see if there is any update or not. They never joins or play!

Well im not sure how high ur rank can be mersh but ur peronality is annoying. Even big company like moba legend or other sometimes accident release some OP heroes and does take weeks to fix it. Second of all i beat eric all the time too. Even hes little OP but doesnt mean he cant be counter. Game is more fun when its hard and i mean i won 80% of games against eric. Either just wait for update or keep crying like a baby and see if someone care

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Eric is finally nerfed yeaaaa!!!! The old Eric was way to overpowered there is no way to win agaisnt one unless u have a better one in ur team

New Comers
    Betty, Assim como tocaram no assunto, seria bacana se nas rankedes tivesse o modo alternado, onde o time inimigo não teria como escolher o mesmo Heroi que você. Assim forçaria as pessoas a utilizarem mais todos os herois e não apenas uma pequena quantia deles. Canso de ver sempre os mesmo nos dois time, sempre as mesmas batalhas e nada de diferente.
    Eu jogo desde o Inicio da Segunda Sessão aqui no Brasil e vejo que os herois antigos não estão sendo mais tão utilizados, devido o novos serem fortes e um pequeno esquecimento deles por vocês.

New Comers

Wink Verdade

Quote Originally Posted by kenny70 View Post
    Eric is finally nerfed yeaaaa!!!! The old Eric was way to overpowered there is no way to win agaisnt one unless u have a better one in ur team
    Estava mais que na hora, ele dava muito dano, não tinha quem o parasse

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Al día de hoy, Eric sigue igual, no le hicieron nada en la actualizacion, la cual por cierto tiene algunos errores como al cargar la partida, se escuchan ruidos de luchas sin haber empezado, yo uso a maverette, hoy no servia para nada, no tenia poder de ataque en lo absoluto, una completa basura, tras de eso Eric como siempre con sus ataques descomunales con la ultima especial le quitaba el 70% de la salud a mi heroe, he comprado heroes en este juego, he invertido dinero porque me gusta mucho pero es imposible jugar de forma justa con este heroe(Eric). Parece que a los desarrolladores les importa un comino la opinión de los jugadores. Sino hacen algo pronto, mandare este juego al olvido.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Linguini View Post
    Betty, Assim como tocaram no assunto, seria bacana se nas rankedes tivesse o modo alternado, onde o time inimigo não teria como escolher o mesmo Heroi que você. Assim forçaria as pessoas a utilizarem mais todos os herois e não apenas uma pequena quantia deles. Canso de ver sempre os mesmo nos dois time, sempre as mesmas batalhas e nada de diferente.
    Eu jogo desde o Inicio da Segunda Sessão aqui no Brasil e vejo que os herois antigos não estão sendo mais tão utilizados, devido o novos serem fortes e um pequeno esquecimento deles por vocês.
    Dear Player
    This feature will be implemented in the future. We are still working hard on fixing some sophisticated bugs and making new heroes. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty