Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Balancing/Lags/Ranked

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Balancing/Lags/Ranked

Dear All,

Balancing
    I think the Balancing of the heroes was quite good till you implemented eric. He is way too powerful and honestly i ask why you implemented him in this way. Every ranked game has now an eric and it makes the whole game not worse.. it makes it unplayable! with all other heroes.

Lags
    I have an 300mbit connection, so it cant be my problem. i live in austria and i figured out that the connection issue depends on the location of the other players in the match.

Ranked Games
    How i said before, since eric is implemented are ranked games just annoying and unplayable. but when the connection issue is happening and you restart the game, there is barely a chance to go back in the running match and a bot get reked by eric instead yourself

Suggest
    In ranked Games you need highly a bansystem! This would solve the eric problem in one way too.

All the way i think its a great mobile moba game. please take the users experience with eric serious (NERF HIM) and it will be the best moba game for mobile gamers

best regards and have a nice day,

Ultimų

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Totally agree : )

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Eric is overpowered and im sure he will get nerfed but the question is when!!! playing the game right now is so boring because u are forced to play Eric if u want to win ur ranked games and if u dont u lose

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimų View Post
    Dear All,

Balancing
    I think the Balancing of the heroes was quite good till you implemented eric. He is way too powerful and honestly i ask why you implemented him in this way. Every ranked game has now an eric and it makes the whole game not worse.. it makes it unplayable! with all other heroes.

Lags
    I have an 300mbit connection, so it cant be my problem. i live in austria and i figured out that the connection issue depends on the location of the other players in the match.

Ranked Games
    How i said before, since eric is implemented are ranked games just annoying and unplayable. but when the connection issue is happening and you restart the game, there is barely a chance to go back in the running match and a bot get reked by eric instead yourself

Suggest
    In ranked Games you need highly a bansystem! This would solve the eric problem in one way too.

All the way i think its a great mobile moba game. please take the users experience with eric serious (NERF HIM) and it will be the best moba game for mobile gamers

best regards and have a nice day,

Ultimų
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your suggestions and feedbacks.
    For Eric and ban system, we will let our production team know.
    For the lag problem, we will have a check because the nearest server is in Germany. Please tell us your account id here and then we could have a further check. And please tell us the country flags you saw when you felt lag for that match.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hi Betty,

thank you for your answer. I hope for the game, you will get this "problem" with eric solved in near future. It annoys a lot of active players. Many of them stopped playing HA cause of eric.

the lag issue: I will try it out more. I dont have many lags, but when i have lags, my ping is >400 and i have to restart the game. After the restart there 2-3 mins without lags. If i figure out, which countries are concerned, i will tell you.

best regards,
    Ultimų

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Better do something about Eric quick more and more are quitting bc of him.

Dear Betty,

do you have maybe some news about eric ? What can we expect ? What will the devs do about him ?

best regards,
    Ultimų
    #############################
    [Ultimų | ID: 14556936 | Server: 2 Europe]#
    ############################

[ARENA HEROES] Group
    >> http://forum.ucool.com/group.php?groupid=96&do=join

New Comers
    Hey let me know about the eric story. I Pause gaming until a fix. The last days sucks to hard and no fun actually. Trying other games next time. Work fast on eric . greets

i would send everyone in the group from my signature a PN, when we have news here about eric.

Ultimų

[ARENA HEROES] Group

Plz just remove eric from the game

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Come on. This game is dead. This game never have had any progress. It is just getting worst and worst.

Hi mehrsh,

this game is not dead. Many left because of eric and i hope the devs see that.

Ultimų

[ARENA HEROES] Group

the devs doesnt care and the game will die sooner or later and another op hero is being released in a few weeks

why so negative bro ? a game is always dependet on the feedback of the players. lets see how the devs react to erics feedback and decide then

@Betty: I please you urgently to give us feedback about eric. This is really killing the game.

Ultimų

[ARENA HEROES] Group

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimų View Post
    why so negative bro ? a game is always dependet on the feedback of the players. lets see how the devs react to erics feedback and decide then

@Betty: I please you urgently to give us feedback about eric. This is really killing the game.

Ultimų
    Dear Player
    As I know, we will reduce the damage for 3rd and 4th skills. And we will continue reviewing his game data periodically. And see if it needs further modifying. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty