Thread: Dumbass Hero Tickets

New Comers

Dumbass Hero Tickets

I fail to understand the importance of hero tickets. I currently have over 6k and there is nothing to spend them on. Why cant I have runes and gems? Why do you, the developers, feel the need to fuck around and be just so awful? Hmmm? Playing this game is worse than watching Star Wars The Last Jedi. Get your shit together.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hi Morgl,

you can use the tickets to change your hero at battle royal as example ^^

best regards,
    Ultimø

New Comers
    Yes, but why do I want that when I could have rune shards? It's like I'm being cheated out of advancement because I refuse to shell out cash. There's got to be at least a weekly cycle thru of diff heroes and skins or even runes to be purchased with said tickets. Make the game more inviting and then people will pay. Plus, Eric is breaking your game. What a bag of broken assholes.

Hi Morgl,

first, im just a player too, so its not "mine" game lol

i just told you what u can do with the hero tickets.

Stay in mind that the game is free to play ! i dont know why many of u complain about stuff to shop with real cash and playing a free game.. be happy that its definitly NOT P2W !

if u see the other threads in the forum, eric is a great thread here and the mods will forward the overpowerness to the devs. no reason to insult anyone...

Ultimø
    #############################
    [Ultimø | ID: 14556936 | Server: 2 Europe]#
    ############################

[ARENA HEROES] Group
    >> http://forum.ucool.com/group.php?groupid=96&do=join

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    He’s got a point Eric is ruining the game.

Hi HerosMclovin,

yes, thats right and i will do everything possible to get the community together and make some pressure, that eric get a workover. i would be happy if we can get some players together for that.
    Ultimø
    #############################
    [Ultimø | ID: 14556936 | Server: 2 Europe]#
    ############################

[ARENA HEROES] Group
    >> http://forum.ucool.com/group.php?groupid=96&do=join

I’m down for that, I’ve boycotted ranked play bc of him. No sense in losin every single time and dropping ranks that I worked hard to get too. Let the voice of the people be heard UCool get your head outta your butts and listen. Or don’t and put this game in the grave bc rigor Morris has already begun to set in.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Whine and more whining about Eric is all I hear... but seems to only be the ppl that cant afford him or don't have him. This is what they do though they release a new character they make him OP (with the exception of Arden that dude just sucks ass) make a bunch of money off it and then once all the ppl who could afford him have him and are used to playing with said character they usually nerf the living crap out of it and piss everyone off who actually paid money for them. And the way Ucool if straight pay-walling characters now is ridiculous. It is crappy how they don't allow you to test out any character before buying to see if you like it and then when you buy it they suck. I did that with Arden and will never spend another dime on this game. Since a few months ago ucool has become overly greed driver and money hungry beyond comprehension.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    No1 is whining about Eric anymore this was before he got nerfed lol but he is still the strongest hero in the game

Yep I agree they’ve got another game called Heros Charge I played it for a long time but they got greedy and started making the gap between paying players and F2P players what to big. I’ve quit Heros Charge after building my account up to lvl 102 and now it seems there gonna do same with Heros Arena. Smh

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    The only difference between a f2p player and p2p player is that we get to play them new heroes first because we pay for it that’s alll and runes u will get for free just playing the game