Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another payed hero really?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Another payed hero really?

Its enought for me im not paying anymore to this sick company..its right time to let this game die

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    vip 11+ is nothing those days, you will have to buy skins and spend another 30 bux on a very decent or op hero per month from now on

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by ins View Post
    vip 11+ is nothing those days, you will have to buy skins and spend another 30 bux on a very decent or op hero per month from now on
    it pretty sad wat direction the game chose but i kinda like how theyre treating the vip11s, wat goes around comes around. its gonna be 4 heroes a month now.

sign in hero
    event hero
    Vip11+ hero
    $30 hero
    Server 105, Non VIP, Level 107, 1.8m+ Total Power, 32 Legendaries, 644 Hero Stars, Highest GT Finish - 4th, 108k Team Power

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by uh123abcd View Post
    it pretty sad wat direction the game chose but i kinda like how theyre treating the vip11s, wat goes around comes around. its gonna be 4 heroes a month now.

sign in hero
    event hero
    Vip11+ hero
    $30 hero
    You forgot the important $400-$600 skin each month

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    3 heroes, the event heroes became the 30$ hero, this is why on events ucool are providing soul stones of heroes everyone already have.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Really sad what uCool is doing with the game. I'ts obvious that's a Pay2Win, but sadly it's turning a Pay2Play... or at least "Pay2HaveFun"

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I've given up on the skins. I don't even bother anymore. I spent a decent amount of money to get about 30-50% of the way to a number of them, assuming there'd be some "free" way to finish them off, since the full unlock is way too expensive. Since they've made it clear that dropping a few hundred bucks for each one is the only way to unlock them, I'm done spending on them. I've significantly reduced my spending the last few months, because Ucool isn't making it worth my while anymore.

Basically, they're throwing all their cash-generating behind the whales. Maybe it'll pay off for them. It seems like most games that go full-whale tend to fizzle out before long, because it's not sustainable and eventually cannibalizes the player base. It's a stupid business and financial decision by Ucool.
    Mavaho | Level 107 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

you and me and some other people are not spending but there are lot of big players spending daily 10$ even without event sending magic chests daily. this game is pay and fun not play and fun

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    The thing is, they're going to lose out long term. Big spenders will keep spending, but the majority of people spending money are not "big" spenders, so they're alienating the majority of spenders. And even the big spenders are getting pissed off about this bullshit. It's too much.
    Mavaho | Level 107 | Guild: REVOLUTION [RVL] | Server: 186

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I have vip12 I write for a team in game several time. They don't make a changes .All the year they saying we are working will be better. They all are lies. U need to make new players get to vip11 .not find the way how u can get more money from older player- it's not the right choice. Everyone have his limit. U see how less people are staying here? Anyway I am not buying anything. From December. Anyway after half year will be something more more stronger. This game isn't anymore strategic. Who have more heroes and the new ones that is winner. U can't fight with top donaters. There is no any strategic.

Anyway what is the problem. So big spenders want to win but the servers are getting emptying. And they are not happy because they don't have opponents fighting with himself.

It's like u have VIP 12 or 13 u fights for that. And now who have vip2 or3 buying hero for 30$ who can kill everyone. Two 3 months and non vip11 or vip14 who isn't spending a lot money anymore they feels like a looser.

Yes, it's sad, but ucool finally killed her game. After so many years of playing, I have to say - goodbye Heroes Charge...

You only need to look at the declining number of people in Championships... each season it's dropping by a few thousand
    It's hard to tell exactly how many as I suspect up to 50% (maybe more) of participants in Championship = ucool bots/proxy accounts

Ucool have no f'n clue how to go about growing their player base - they've obviously got no cash for marketing nor a decent development team given the extreme lack of content in this game.

Ucool is a Chinese owned company (when one bothers to actually look into it's ownership structure) so don't be blind-sighted by their claims of being American. Their helpdesk/support is outsourced hence the reason why your support tickets even get a response.

The game is becoming more and more unbalanced with the huge influx of poorly tested & balanced heroes. This continual adding of skins only servers to break any sort of game balance & sooner rather than later the game will be busted beyond oblivion.

What can we do as players?
    1) Quit

For those who want to continue playing (myself included)?
    1) Agree to not purchase a single thing (other then your gem cards) for 1-2 months. What's the chance of this happening? pretty much zero to none lol. Ucool already have people hired to play the game and act like big spenders as a means to coax / pressure players into making more purchases. I will reveal evidence of this when the time is right - do not be so foolish to think this isn't happening & hasn't been happening for quite some time now.

*I'm fairly sure ucool still have a huge debt to pay off for that obscene superbowl ad from 2015 (this saved the company/game from the Lilith law suit).
    Last edited by DerKaiser; 03-24-2018 at 09:21 AM. Reason: addition of financial probs

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I haven't even bought any cards for about half a year, their purchase rewards during events were all useless.