Thread: Refund needed the money

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Refund needed the money

Please can i get a refund i did a mistake i purchased in a wrong server i was about to purchased in my main server i was soo rush and i didnt realize that i purchased in a wrong server please can i get a refund please please please 😢

Server 204
    Name - VloneFlash lvl 46
    Account ID: 27652256
    Gmail: rajimeer@gmail.com

Please delete my server 204 account if i can get my refund... Im also not using that account my main account is in server 182 account ID is 25323638 please i really need my money Im begging you Ucool 😭😢

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash23 View Post
    Please can i get a refund i did a mistake i purchased in a wrong server i was about to purchased in my main server i was soo rush and i didnt realize that i purchased in a wrong server please can i get a refund please please please 

Server 204
    Name - VloneFlash lvl 46
    Account ID: 27652256
    Gmail: rajimeer@gmail.com

Please delete my server 204 account if i can get my refund... Im also not using that account my main account is in server 182 account ID is 25323638 please i really need my money Im begging you Ucool 
    Dear Leader
    We are so sorry that we cannot make refunds. Please place a new order for your main account and stop while it asks you to pay for it. And then let us know and please also attach the receipt of your server 204's order. And then we can manually confirm the order on server 182 for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We are so sorry that we cannot make refunds. Please place a new order for your main account and stop while it asks you to pay for it. And then let us know and please also attach the receipt of your server 204's order. And then we can manually confirm the order on server 182 for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Where should i sent the receipt email or here?

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    I purchased more than 200 dollars please i will accept if its possible to refund the half of it please i really need the money i have multiple receipts here if u need a prof please

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    As I said before. We don't make refunds. I thought that you made a mistake and bought gems on the wrong server once. We cannot help on your case. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    As I said before. We don't make refunds. I thought that you made a mistake and bought gems on the wrong server once. We cannot help on your case. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Yes it was a mistake but now the hero i wanted to buy is gone thats why i wanted to refund to wait for another new strong hero. Well ok then i give all the receipt now what?

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Are you gonna replay back or what!?

What a stupid shit website useless fucking bitch cant event solve a fuckin simple problem!!!!