Thread: Demon Assasin boss

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Demon Assasin boss

Are boss heroes the same as the actual hero only way higher level and power? If they are essentially the same only stronger what skill does DA have that reduces opponents energy? I have never seen any evidence that she reduces opponents energy like the boss does.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsamurai View Post
    Are boss heroes the same as the actual hero only way higher level and power? If they are essentially the same only stronger what skill does DA have that reduces opponents energy? I have never seen any evidence that she reduces opponents energy like the boss does.
    Demon Assassin does not have this skill normally. This is a raid boss only skill.
    I also know that Serpent Warlock raid boss has a skill where he can turn everyone into a snake, which he does not normally have.
    Come check out my free to play War of the Gods channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXNCVRrBj1P80KQsnbw3jSA

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Thanks wog, that makes sense.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Raid boss Fallen Dominion has a very cool skill that throws some flames from the floor, but that wasn't on the hero, it was a big deception when I could finally get the hands on that hero since I wasn't vip then on medieval ages