Thread: I need help

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

I need help

I have 2 accounts on 2 servers ... ©®imeZon€ on server 150 and DaZone on server 147 or 148. My account was suspended for, according to Betty, 72hrs. As of this posting, it has now been 85hrs since I'm able to log on and play. The first time I tried to log on and received "account under suspension" message was Tuesday 9 Jan 430am ( times and dates are local as it pertains to me)... all previous attempts to log on and play were successful. I received no reason for the suspension, unless there is a message in game, which I cannot access. I am 3k points away from vip12, and with each passing hour unable to log in to play is tempting me more and more to say that I will no longer play or spend money. I am asking for a reason as to why I was suspended and for how much longer will my account be inaccessible to play.

91hrs still suspended. No one at Ucool cares about its players to at least answer a simple question

My 72hr suspension for no reason has now hit 96hrs without logging in. Still get message "account under suspension".

My 72hr suspended account has now hit 109hrs. Cannot log into game. CAN YOU MOTHER FUCKERS COUNT? WHERE IS MY FUCKING GAME

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazone63 View Post
    My 72hr suspended account has now hit 109hrs. Cannot log into game. CAN YOU MOTHER FUCKERS COUNT? WHERE IS MY FUCKING GAME
    Dear Leader
    Our admin has just lifted the suspension for your account. If you have active daily gems card and you could not claim them after 72 hours. Please let us know and we can re-send the gems to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Yes thank you Betty, I was able to log in about 1 hour ago. I do have gems to collect 5days worth.
    On server 107 DaZone has Seasonal card with 47 days left
    On server 148 ©®imeZon€ has Seasonal and Annual cards with 47days & 19days left.
    I was unable to collect these cards at 5am local time for dates 1/9/18 through 1/13/18. I have collected for today's 1/14/18 date. 5 days worth of gems for Seasonal card is 750 gems for DaZone and 5 days for Seasonal and Annual cards is 1650 gems for ©®imeZon€.
    On another subject, I'm still not clear why my account was suspended for so long...roughly 136hrs. I will send screenshot of last communication I had with support. It seems that Ucool DOES suspend accounts for bad language towards developers. And what I said wasn't even that bad especially considering how frustrated I was

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0269.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	13487Click image for larger version. 

ID:	13487

My account ID is 21477078

Hey Betty I just realized that there is an event for logging in for 30 straight days and on final day of event 200 skins for Bounty Hunter will be rewarded. Thanks to my 72hr suspension lasting over 135hrs, I will miss the final 2 log in rewards, which means I will not receive those 200 skins. I think this is unacceptable because had my suspension lasted for only 72hrs, I would have been able to start receiving the rewards from first day of log in event. Is there anything you can do to correct this?